You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Re: All sorts of Beta rumors etc over at mygnr - any thoughts?

Lomax wrote:
Intercourse wrote:

It's official, I have let go...I'm here 'cause I like what you guys have to say and the drama / intrigue / tragedy around Axl & GNR is compelling.
Let's all just sit back and watch the black comedy unfold. If we get some tunes, all the better!
I hope the hoarders react appropriately to Beta's venom...

5 Here here. I'm right there beside you. Fuck this stupid shit.

Agreed! Karma is a bitch and it's going to bite her right in the ass with what she said. Completely uncalled for. Fear mongering from someone who isn't in the band.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

If MSL has all those tracks, I hope he releases them. The leaks were better than the real CD, and I bet these leaks will be better than real CD2. I don't want to be 50 years old when the next GNR album comes out.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Way I see it, either he only had what was leaked, or he's got more and is purposely releasing the least damaging material. The guy is sharp, if he did this to "send a message" or something, then I'm optimistic about the future cause we're getting new music either way.

(If I had a dollar for every time I write something like this...)

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

The one party that always seems to get away when it comes to things like this is the label. Fans and band should join together to put more pressure on them rather than fighting each other. Im not saying they are solely to blame but I'm sure they can be a pain in the arse

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I actually respect Beta for what she's doing (even though i've called her names many times and stand by them), but this inherently is WHY I have ALWAYS SAID she should take a step away and SOLELY BE Axl's ASSISTANT and nothing more.

She has utterly NO CLUE how to GNR's business manager, despite how many times Axl's said the opposite. Axl doesn't need a babier, he needs someone who understand's his rebellious and disillusioned attitude towards the business, an artistic mind, yet someone who knows how to work.

In other words -- Rick fuckin' Rubin

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

2 Better mixes and a quasi-finished Tommy track took the fun out of everything. I guess highly tinkered mixes of then-unheard Better, TWAT and IRS were a nuclear warhead. But Axl seemed to be having fun despite of them leaks in 2006. If you put it into perspective, that SMS would've been a whole lot more valid, and certainly more justifiable, at that point. What we got was not Atlas Shrugged, The General and Soul Monster.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Exactly. I see it as a good thing if anything. It wets the appetite, and having that DJ-version of Better as a single with the Ron-side as a single B-side could be an interesting move to use a darker Better remix to launch the initial missle for CD II.

If anything it seems like label teasing, rather than a leak. Although I would agree in late 2013, that it seems Axl doesn't even want to record again, so all of this is probably just wishful thinking. Beta's passive aggressive insults simply exist because she's passionately tied to Axl, like a mother, which is the exact reason she shouldn't have her job. The fact she's blackmailed Axl with "if i'm not manager, than I quit you", pretty much shows she doesn't love him and is just there for her and her family to live off of his back.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

I think she cares for him the way most wives of wealthy husbands do. It's not just about the money, but it's an integral part.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I'm still trying to find the fun that was ruined. Anyone see any fun?

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

She reminds me of the mom from the 6th sense that kept poisoning her child to feel needed.  She holds Axl back so she can baby him more instead of him acting like a grown as man.  If he did shit that made sense he wouldn't need her or team brazil and she can't let that happen.

Board footer