You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RaZor
 Rep: 32 

Re: War in Syria

RaZor wrote:

image.jpg

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Axlin12 wrote:

America goes over there... I hope the Russians light them the fuck up. America needs to be CHECKED. It's time America gets their ASS whooped and realizes they are not the savior, but the goddamn BULLY on the block and have been ever since they sold out to the globalist pigs that own our Federal Reserve.

This war, no different than Iraq, is not about freedom or WMD's, it's about power and money, and the industry that war has sadly become, so sadly that I don't even look at my own country the same. MY country. I have to live with knowing everything I ever believed was a lie, or at least is a lie in the last 30 years. This is NOT the America of the Eisenhower/Kennedy, let's fight the Commies, days. Far from it.

The U.S. is not going to learn until they get the shit kicked out of them, like alot of bullies.

And this is coming from the guy, with the southern accent, confederate flag in the truck, cowboy hat n' boots, old school, patriotic American.

Fuck you.  How dare you make a comment like that.  While you sit on your ass sucking down cheeseburgers whining about how life has dealt you a bad hand, young kids who weren't too craven to go to war with in a remote part of the world just to get through college, signed the dotted line.  Some of them didn't come home.  Where the fuck do you get off hoping, actually hoping that Americans die in a conflict they don't want to fight.  It's your fucking President that wants to put them over there.  The dipshit you voted for.  So you get to slurp up McDonalds while some 19 year old gets his brains blown out because our dipshit President and list of cohorts sent him over there to not appear weak.  You aren't out a fucking dime.  I've heard your sob stories.  You aren't paying shit.  Your life won't be changed one god damn bit if 50000 American boys and girls get taken out.  You'll still hop on the internet and bloviate about how you've got all the worlds problems figured out yet you can't even fix your own fucking life.

You want to change something, don't vote for a fucking community organizer with a nice smile.  Don't vote for politicians who were too fucking scared or too "busy" with their lives to do something for their country rather than their own personal well being.

This is seriously the most disgusting thing I have ever read on these forums.  I don't give a fuck if 100 people down vote me or I get banned.  But you need to pull your head out of your ass and realize you're part of the problem.  You vote assholes in, then get disgusted at the mess you helped make, and hope that others die so that you can boast on the fucking internet that you were right.  Get a fucking life.

I don't support action in Syria.  I didn't support it in Iraq and Afghanistan either.  Maybe that was selfish because I knew I'd have to be the one dodging bullets while people like you got to drink a cheap ass beer and wave the American flag from the comfort of your living room.  But at least Bush got congress to authorize his wars.  Obama has done nothing of the sort and it doesn't look like he will.

You want to wish harm on someone.  Why don't you wish it on the millions of pieces of shit who infest our great country by being nothing but fucking parasites who can only find solace in the eyes of greedy politicians who want their votes or other losers who couldn't figure out that success is 99% of the time given to people who work hard and restrain their actions.  If you have 3 fucking kids and can't afford rent, it's not society or the government who fucked you.  It's your own inability to not blow your load in some chick when you're not valuable enough to have a worthy skillset.  If you're drowning in debt because you went to some jerkoff college and majored in 12th century fecal art, it's your fault for being a fucking moron and not applying yourself.  Very few people are actually victims of outside circumstances.  Most are victims of their own stupidity.  And the very few who are victims and deserve help are lost in the horde of the lazy, weak and stupid.

I'm so god damn tired of these internet intellectuals who haven't stepped outside their own house in 5 years, yet are experts in foreign policy and countries they didn't know existed until the Media dropped its name and they hopped on Wikipedia to get their 30 seconds of expert material.

I used to like and respect you Axlin'.  But now you've become lost in your own desperation and self perceived inadequacies.  What you said was despicable and you should really think about what that means.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

But at least Bush got congress to authorize his wars.  Obama has done nothing of the sort and it doesn't look like he will.

Come on now...

Bush asked for approval to use force after all forms of diplomacy had been exhausted. (Clinton, among others, said after her vote that she took W on his word in regards to diplomacy-silly her.)

Once W got that vote, he kicked the inspectors out of Iraq and went in with guns blazing. He said it wouldn't be "prudent" for UN inspectors to stick around. All built of course on the WMD lie.

Obama is within his Constitutional rights to use force without Congressional approval right now if he so chooses, yet he has sent it to The House to kick around instead. I think he knows damn well they aren't going to green light anything he wants to do and I doubt he ever intended to "attack" Syria. This has been big talk, muscle flexing upfront with an ultimate goal of diplomacy on the backend. And that appears to precisely be what we're going to end up with.

You better believe though, that if he had adopted a more isolationist approach that the right wing would have attacked him for being soft after the alleged chemical weapons attack.

Bloodflower
 Rep: 8 

Bloodflower wrote:

Meh never mind.

RaZor
 Rep: 32 

RaZor wrote:
Cramer wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

But at least Bush got congress to authorize his wars.  Obama has done nothing of the sort and it doesn't look like he will.

Come on now...

Bush asked for approval to use force after all forms of diplomacy had been exhausted. (Clinton, among others, said after her vote that she took W on his word in regards to diplomacy-silly her.)

Once W got that vote, he kicked the inspectors out of Iraq and went in with guns blazing. He said it wouldn't be "prudent" for UN inspectors to stick around. All built of course on the WMD lie

It's not fair to call Bush a liar. 1 - WMDs were found on Iraq, and it was reported, it just wasn't the mass quantity that was originally thought.   2 - months passed between when the intelligence was gathered and when troops were sent it, the WMDs could have been move out in that time. Earlier on this thread I posted a link to a book written by one of Saddam's top generals in which he claimed the weapons were moved to Syria.

That doesn't prove anything of course, he could be lying for whatever reason. All we know for sure is, the US had enough proof to convince the UN and several other countries to invade, when they got there, there weren't many WMDs. That doesn't mean Bush lied, that doesn't mean the WMDs were never there.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

America goes over there... I hope the Russians light them the fuck up. America needs to be CHECKED. It's time America gets their ASS whooped and realizes they are not the savior, but the goddamn BULLY on the block and have been ever since they sold out to the globalist pigs that own our Federal Reserve.

This war, no different than Iraq, is not about freedom or WMD's, it's about power and money, and the industry that war has sadly become, so sadly that I don't even look at my own country the same. MY country. I have to live with knowing everything I ever believed was a lie, or at least is a lie in the last 30 years. This is NOT the America of the Eisenhower/Kennedy, let's fight the Commies, days. Far from it.

The U.S. is not going to learn until they get the shit kicked out of them, like alot of bullies.

And this is coming from the guy, with the southern accent, confederate flag in the truck, cowboy hat n' boots, old school, patriotic American.

Fuck you.  How dare you make a comment like that.  While you sit on your ass sucking down cheeseburgers whining about how life has dealt you a bad hand, young kids who weren't too craven to go to war with in a remote part of the world just to get through college, signed the dotted line.  Some of them didn't come home.  Where the fuck do you get off hoping, actually hoping that Americans die in a conflict they don't want to fight.  It's your fucking President that wants to put them over there.  The dipshit you voted for.  So you get to slurp up McDonalds while some 19 year old gets his brains blown out because our dipshit President and list of cohorts sent him over there to not appear weak.  You aren't out a fucking dime.  I've heard your sob stories.  You aren't paying shit.  Your life won't be changed one god damn bit if 50000 American boys and girls get taken out.  You'll still hop on the internet and bloviate about how you've got all the worlds problems figured out yet you can't even fix your own fucking life.

You want to change something, don't vote for a fucking community organizer with a nice smile.  Don't vote for politicians who were too fucking scared or too "busy" with their lives to do something for their country rather than their own personal well being.

This is seriously the most disgusting thing I have ever read on these forums.  I don't give a fuck if 100 people down vote me or I get banned.  But you need to pull your head out of your ass and realize you're part of the problem.  You vote assholes in, then get disgusted at the mess you helped make, and hope that others die so that you can boast on the fucking internet that you were right.  Get a fucking life.

I don't support action in Syria.  I didn't support it in Iraq and Afghanistan either.  Maybe that was selfish because I knew I'd have to be the one dodging bullets while people like you got to drink a cheap ass beer and wave the American flag from the comfort of your living room.  But at least Bush got congress to authorize his wars.  Obama has done nothing of the sort and it doesn't look like he will.

You want to wish harm on someone.  Why don't you wish it on the millions of pieces of shit who infest our great country by being nothing but fucking parasites who can only find solace in the eyes of greedy politicians who want their votes or other losers who couldn't figure out that success is 99% of the time given to people who work hard and restrain their actions.  If you have 3 fucking kids and can't afford rent, it's not society or the government who fucked you.  It's your own inability to not blow your load in some chick when you're not valuable enough to have a worthy skillset.  If you're drowning in debt because you went to some jerkoff college and majored in 12th century fecal art, it's your fault for being a fucking moron and not applying yourself.  Very few people are actually victims of outside circumstances.  Most are victims of their own stupidity.  And the very few who are victims and deserve help are lost in the horde of the lazy, weak and stupid.

I'm so god damn tired of these internet intellectuals who haven't stepped outside their own house in 5 years, yet are experts in foreign policy and countries they didn't know existed until the Media dropped its name and they hopped on Wikipedia to get their 30 seconds of expert material.

I used to like and respect you Axlin'.  But now you've become lost in your own desperation and self perceived inadequacies.  What you said was despicable and you should really think about what that means.

What I said was NOT despicable. It was the truth Randall. YOU volunteered for YOUR service. And I supported you. But why should I like you over the people of Syria who have DONE NOTHING TO AMERICA, because you opted for a job with the government.

YOU need to take a step back. YOU don't fight for MY freedom. I'm not an INTERNET intellectual. I'm an ACTUAL intellectual who has lost every friend I've ever had because I've been PUBLIC about how I feel and feel about this illegal government. You think because I voted for Obama, that I voted for this? I will admit one wrong... believing any of this was about "freeing" the people over there. Just like you did, and YOU KNOW you did. Otherwise your just a gunslinger for uncle Sam. So don't give me a lecture pal. You get your paycheck from them too.

Pull your head out of YOUR ass and realize that YOU are not fighting for ME. The day YOU fight FOR ME, is the day you and all your buddies take your guns, and charge into Washington with them and SAY FUCKING NO I WON'T GO.

Don't be a coward. Be an American. The one your fore fathers fought for.

And my life is fucked BECAUSE the corrupt people you fight for. You remember that.

NoKnownName
 Rep: 11 

NoKnownName wrote:

Pretty relevant song for 1989.

Randall Flagg

Axlin12 wrote:

What I said was NOT despicable. It was the truth Randall. YOU volunteered for YOUR service. And I supported you. But why should I like you over the people of Syria who have DONE NOTHING TO AMERICA, because you opted for a job with the government.

YOU need to take a step back. YOU don't fight for MY freedom. I'm not an INTERNET intellectual. I'm an ACTUAL intellectual who has lost every friend I've ever had because I've been PUBLIC about how I feel and feel about this illegal government. You think because I voted for Obama, that I voted for this? I will admit one wrong... believing any of this was about "freeing" the people over there. Just like you did, and YOU KNOW you did. Otherwise your just a gunslinger for uncle Sam. So don't give me a lecture pal. You get your paycheck from them too.

Pull your head out of YOUR ass and realize that YOU are not fighting for ME. The day YOU fight FOR ME, is the day you and all your buddies take your guns, and charge into Washington with them and SAY FUCKING NO I WON'T GO.

Don't be a coward. Be an American. The one your fore fathers fought for.

And my life is fucked BECAUSE the corrupt people you fight for. You remember that.

No, what you said was horrible.  You wished the death on real patriots, the people who actually risk something for the cause (the Constitution) they believe in.  You don't do any of that.  You sit from the comfort of your home and post nonsense on the internet and consider yourself a patriot.  What a low fucking bar to set for such a really powerful and important term.  These Americans who are patriots and risk their lives for their beliefs put trust that the President, Congress and American people won't take advantage of their service and send them to risk their life in unneeded situations.  You as an American citizen voted for a man who the real patriots trust, who just might send them 9000 miles away to get shot at.  You can't call yourself a patriot when you don't risk or sacrifice anything.  It's one of those terms you get when you actually do something, just not bitch to your friends or anyone else who will lend you their ear.

I didn't claim to have defended your freedom.  I swore an Oath to the US Constitution and served in the US Army.  Where I was ordered to go wasn't my decision.  My only responsibility was to lead to the best of my ability, America's finest in a conflict.  Anything outside of that wasn't in my scope to argue at that juncture.  The Supreme Court never ruled Iraq/Afghanistan or Bush/Obama's orders Unconstitutional, so I didn't betray my oath.  Never at one point did I follow the orders or needs of some corporation.  Well I guess I listened to KBR tell me where I could go to get warm food since they had the contract to serve meals in that theatre of operations.  So you got me Axlin'.  I followed the corporate masterminds so I could eat 3x a day.  What the fuck was I thinking.:rolleyes:

If you hate this country and its government so much, why don't you leave?  And if you're going to claim that you're a patriot fighting to restore America to its former glory (something you never saw nor were part of, because you can't tell me the last time America was great and have 10 people agree with you) strap the fuck up and fight your war.  Be a fucking man, don't be a coward because you'll be shot right away.  Man the fuck up.

I'm a lot of things.  I've lied, cheated and been an asshole countless times throughout my life.  But a coward isn't one of them.  I'm not here to measure dicks, but I've seen and done things that no rational person would call the acts of a coward. 

Your life sucks because you find it more productive to believe that you somehow see something that 99% of the world doesn't.  If only people would stop for a moment, they could bask in all your glory and find truth.  You keep down that path and your life is going to keep on sucking.  Being angry and an outcast isn't making yours or anyone else's life better.  Cut the shit, grab your balls and make the changes YOU need to make to find success and happiness.  If you're waiting for someone else to form Lee's Army again so you can jump aboard and pin General stars on your shoulders, you're going to be waiting a long time.

Randall Flagg

Cramer wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Come on now...

Once W got that vote, he kicked the inspectors out of Iraq and went in with guns blazing. He said it wouldn't be "prudent" for UN inspectors to stick around. All built of course on the WMD lie.

Obama is within his Constitutional rights to use force without Congressional approval right now if he so chooses, yet he has sent it to The House to kick around instead. I think he knows damn well they aren't going to green light anything he wants to do and I doubt he ever intended to "attack" Syria. This has been big talk, muscle flexing upfront with an ultimate goal of diplomacy on the backend. And that appears to precisely be what we're going to end up with.

You better believe though, that if he had adopted a more isolationist approach that the right wing would have attacked him for being soft after the alleged chemical weapons attack.

You still have a hard on for Bush almost 6 years since he left office?  You can quote Hillary all day long, and she can claim what her real feelings were years after the fact, but Bush went to Congress and the UN and both gave him authority.  Obama has done no such thing.  Regardless of all the articles you're posting on your forum, no one else is buying the idea that Obama had this ending planned all along.  Russia played him like a boss, and Obama is doing the only thing he can do to save face. 

You're right that some members of the GOP would scream Armageddon regardless of what Obama proposed.  But you're ignoring that the GOP itself is largely split on this issue, just as the DNC is as well.  Obama couldn't get a vote in the Senate and he knew he was fucked a week ago.  Everything he and Kerry have done since in a blatant attempt at PR control.  Obama lost the battle of politics, but lucky for all of us and the world, it hopefully doesn't look like the US is going to do anything to Syria.  Syria can keep playing footsie with Russia, show the UN some bunker from 1921 and the American Idol crowd can go back to watching Duck Dynasty or whatever mindless babble keeps their ADD in check for 20 seconds.

And the constitutionality of the War Powers Act hasn't been tested in this situation.  I'm not going to say what I think it would be if tested, but it's certainly not cut and dry.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Out of respect for Randall, because he actually does make A-LOT of great points. I'm gonna completely dissect and respond to lots of what he said, because I think alot of needs to be cleared up to him with my life. He is completely off-base on how i'm living my life. Don't really know what's going on with some of those comments. I pretty much fix my problems immediately, or blow it the fuck up. I'm not a middle ground sort of complainer.

With that said... To Be Continued

Board footer