You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Re: Welcome back

Ali wrote:

Nice to see this place is back.

Ali

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Will wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

So...what the fuck happened? lol

A few months ago we were warned that we'd need to find a new host and then one day months later Evo came up with a message saying "Website Disabled", so we assumed the plug had been pulled. Since the site was offline we transferred the database and the all of the files over to the new webhost, but then it took about a month for the old host to transfer our domain over. The old host is still billing Elmir so why it was disabled in the first place no-one knows.

That was a pretty good explanation of what the fuck happened. 16

Thanks for everything you guys do. 5

MATT - A REAL FAN
 Rep: 7 

Furbush wrote:

I had no idea what was up... I thought the forum died. I clicked every couple of days to see if I was imagining shit. Random check today yielded great results. smile

RaZor wrote:

Be it ever so humble, there's no place like home. smile  Great to have this place back!

While I have barely posted since I signed up, I check very often, usually every couple days or so, and I've been very disappointed to think that this site was gone for good. I kept getting the Yahoo Search bar stating that the domain could not be found. sad

So glad to give it one more shot yesterday and have it come up!! The only other GN'R site that I even read is cd.com, so I'm happy to see this place back in action!!! 5

Long Live The Evolution!!!

MATT

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Will wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

So...what the fuck happened? lol

A few months ago we were warned that we'd need to find a new host and then one day months later Evo came up with a message saying "Website Disabled", so we assumed the plug had been pulled. Since the site was offline we transferred the database and the all of the files over to the new webhost, but then it took about a month for the old host to transfer our domain over. The old host is still billing Elmir so why it was disabled in the first place no-one knows.

Probably that Syria thread. We're a threat to the free world, or at least I am talking. 16 roll

Anyways, glad to see the place back. And much kudos to Will, Elmir, downliner, and whoever i'm forgetting behind the scenes that put in the work to keep it going.

Board footer