You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Re: Hey, so, what's new?

Gagarin wrote:

To RussTCB and Bono don't post here anymore? Story? Anything else new?

Back from not-lurking/posting... smile

-g

polluxlm
 Rep: 207 

Re: Hey, so, what's new?

polluxlm wrote:

Russ wanted Bono banned, then he left himself lol. Ironically I think they both post over at mygnr now.

metallex78
 Rep: 188 

Re: Hey, so, what's new?

metallex78 wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Russ wanted Bono banned, then he left himself lol. Ironically I think they both post over at mygnr now.

Yeah they do, which is kinda silly if you think about it... 14

James
 Rep: 625 

Re: Hey, so, what's new?

James wrote:

Russ demanded his account/posts to be deleted here, went to mygnr to be a mod, Bono follows him there so they can do the the same shit there yet strangely doesn't want his account/posts deleted at mygnr.

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Re: Hey, so, what's new?

Bro-mero wrote:

IDK who made the Guns N' Roses emoticons, but Russ put all of them on MYGNRForum, which I thought was pretty lame considering someone put them on HERE for this forum

Bloodflower
 Rep: 8 

Re: Hey, so, what's new?

Bloodflower wrote:

Well here's my uncensored opinion and it'll likely get me  banned...  But nevertheless here it is straight up. No bullshit.

I'm Bono..... wow no shit eh. Hardly shocking.

Russ wanted me gone. The majority of the staff here didn't agree with that. Did they think I was an angel? No. Did they think I should be permanently banned? No. The board was split on it as well but it wasn't some unanimous decision to ban a guy who'd been trolling the board for years. For fuck sakes I posted here for 5 years or whatever and some of you acted like I was this massive cancer who was ruining the board for all times. Yet when I was gone I could read the shit talking with members like Buzz and ID egging on other members in the classic way they did with me. Was I completely innocent? No of course not but the proof was in the pudding that after  I left what I had been saying all along was absolute truth.  If I was so bad the staff here who are pretty smart and for the most part really cool guys would've banned me years ago but the truth is I wasn't that bad and all the bleeding hearts who thought I was were just as bad but in different ways.

So I had a back and forth discussion with Neemo via emails. It came down to this. Russ gave the ultimatum to ban me. He goes or I go was basically his stance. Neemo said the staff here weren't willing to go along with that if I wanted to stay. However I knew, or at least I thought I knew how much this place meant to Russ so I told Neemo that it was fine and they could just ban me because Russ does a lot for this place AND it likely means way more to him than me. Or so I thought.

I have ALWAYS had an account at MYGNR and have been friends with UK Subs for years so when I got banned from here naturally I went back over there. This notion that I followed Russ there to carry on some song and dance is fucking bullshit and truth be told I went back to MYGNR before Russ came over there.  I have never followed anyone around on any of these boards. Like I have said all along when I logout I LOGOUT. I do not carry any of this stuff with me when I'm not here and even when I log back in it's a fresh slate BUT we all have our individual styles of posting so naturally my "attacks" as some would like to call them seemed to be directed at the same people more often than not.

In the end Russ got exactly what he wanted and yet because a  portion of the members here didn't agree with that he bitched out and left this place hung out to dry. FACT. Russ abandoned this place because of his ego. He left without any explanation whatsoever. Friends with people on this board for years and yet he just ups and leaves because some long time valuable members didn't agree with him on one topic? He wanted to be praised and when people didn't praise him he felt betrayed and so not only did he leave he had all his posts removed, ruining some threads and then he went to MYGNR a place he had bashed for years. Why? Because like I have always said Russ NEEDED this stuff. When I logged out it was over for me. Russ on the other hand likely took so much of this to heart and lost sleep over it. His identity is in moderating a GnR board.  Do I know this for sure? No of course not but why in the fuck did Russ put so much time and effort into this place only to dump it when the masses didn't praise his decision even though he got EXACTLY what he wanted? Why is he now moderating again at a site he claimed to despise? So he can put into action an agenda that would NEVER fly over here maybe? Make your own conclusion but I'm calling it like I see it. Straight up.

I simply liked shooting the shit with you guys and yes at times arguments erupted but I never hated any of you and I never walked away from my computer at night fuming over what took place on GNRevolution. I also was not the one to abandon this place. In fact I told Neemo to do what I felt was best for GNRevolution and that was keep Russ over me. Russ got that and still left.

So because of one guy this place lost two long time contributing members over the span of a few weeks. Sure its slow in the GnR world and there isn't much to talk about and maybe this is MY ego talking here but losing not one but 2 valuable members in that fashion has hurt this place. It has. This place isn't the same. How can it be when you have a place this small and tight knit and you lose two important members basically at the same time. Russ made his bed but I for one would like to come back as Bono. I know that isn't going to happen but it would be cool if it did. I can't fake this shit anymore posting as some bullshit character.

Anyways if I can't come back as Bono that's cool. I get it. I know Will wants me outta here too and he pretty much holds all the cards so.... Unless I'm back as Bono this will be the last you guys hear from me. I'm done at mygnr too. No real desire to post there at all. I just did it to pass time.

Peace fuckers!
bonos_illusion@yahoo.ca

9

metallex78
 Rep: 188 

Re: Hey, so, what's new?

metallex78 wrote:
Bloodflower wrote:

Well here's my uncensored opinion and it'll likely get me  banned...  But nevertheless here it is straight up. No bullshit.

I'm Bono..... wow no shit eh. Hardly shocking.

Russ wanted me gone. The majority of the staff here didn't agree with that. Did they think I was an angel? No. Did they think I should be permanently banned? No. The board was split on it as well but it wasn't some unanimous decision to ban a guy who'd been trolling the board for years. For fuck sakes I posted here for 5 years or whatever and some of you acted like I was this massive cancer who was ruining the board for all times. Yet when I was gone I could read the shit talking with members like Buzz and ID egging on other members in the classic way they did with me. Was I completely innocent? No of course not but the proof was in the pudding that after  I left what I had been saying all along was absolute truth.  If I was so bad the staff here who are pretty smart and for the most part really cool guys would've banned me years ago but the truth is I wasn't that bad and all the bleeding hearts who thought I was were just as bad but in different ways.

So I had a back and forth discussion with Neemo via emails. It came down to this. Russ gave the ultimatum to ban me. He goes or I go was basically his stance. Neemo said the staff here weren't willing to go along with that if I wanted to stay. However I knew, or at least I thought I knew how much this place meant to Russ so I told Neemo that it was fine and they could just ban me because Russ does a lot for this place AND it likely means way more to him than me. Or so I thought.

I have ALWAYS had an account at MYGNR and have been friends with UK Subs for years so when I got banned from here naturally I went back over there. This notion that I followed Russ there to carry on some song and dance is fucking bullshit and truth be told I went back to MYGNR before Russ came over there.  I have never followed anyone around on any of these boards. Like I have said all along when I logout I LOGOUT. I do not carry any of this stuff with me when I'm not here and even when I log back in it's a fresh slate BUT we all have our individual styles of posting so naturally my "attacks" as some would like to call them seemed to be directed at the same people more often than not.

In the end Russ got exactly what he wanted and yet because a  portion of the members here didn't agree with that he bitched out and left this place hung out to dry. FACT. Russ abandoned this place because of his ego. He left without any explanation whatsoever. Friends with people on this board for years and yet he just ups and leaves because some long time valuable members didn't agree with him on one topic? He wanted to be praised and when people didn't praise him he felt betrayed and so not only did he leave he had all his posts removed, ruining some threads and then he went to MYGNR a place he had bashed for years. Why? Because like I have always said Russ NEEDED this stuff. When I logged out it was over for me. Russ on the other hand likely took so much of this to heart and lost sleep over it. His identity is in moderating a GnR board.  Do I know this for sure? No of course not but why in the fuck did Russ put so much time and effort into this place only to dump it when the masses didn't praise his decision even though he got EXACTLY what he wanted? Why is he now moderating again at a site he claimed to despise? So he can put into action an agenda that would NEVER fly over here maybe? Make your own conclusion but I'm calling it like I see it. Straight up.

I simply liked shooting the shit with you guys and yes at times arguments erupted but I never hated any of you and I never walked away from my computer at night fuming over what took place on GNRevolution. I also was not the one to abandon this place. In fact I told Neemo to do what I felt was best for GNRevolution and that was keep Russ over me. Russ got that and still left.

So because of one guy this place lost two long time contributing members over the span of a few weeks. Sure its slow in the GnR world and there isn't much to talk about and maybe this is MY ego talking here but losing not one but 2 valuable members in that fashion has hurt this place. It has. This place isn't the same. How can it be when you have a place this small and tight knit and you lose two important members basically at the same time. Russ made his bed but I for one would like to come back as Bono. I know that isn't going to happen but it would be cool if it did. I can't fake this shit anymore posting as some bullshit character.

Anyways if I can't come back as Bono that's cool. I get it. I know Will wants me outta here too and he pretty much holds all the cards so.... Unless I'm back as Bono this will be the last you guys hear from me. I'm done at mygnr too. No real desire to post there at all. I just did it to pass time.

Peace fuckers!
bonos_illusion@yahoo.ca

9

Good to see you here Bono!

Funny, I always thought Bloodflower posted some really good music discussion too, and it turns out it was you! hahaha

I hope the mods don't ban him again, this place as quiet as it is, and with no Russ, we could use some quality posters like Bono.

I'm sure I'm not alone when I say let Bono come back! 5

RaZor
 Rep: 32 

Re: Hey, so, what's new?

RaZor wrote:

Lol, holy shit.

For the record, I would love for both Russ and Bono to come back. If they were able to coexist at MyGNR, why not here again? Seems there's some hard feelings here about Russ, and honestly I was peeved by the way he left too, but I've always liked Russ, so I can forgive and forget.

Bono - have you tried reaching out to Will offline. An apology can go a long way, maybe you two can work something out.

apex-twin
 Rep: 199 

Re: Hey, so, what's new?

apex-twin wrote:
Bloodflower wrote:

I can't fake this shit anymore posting as some bullshit character.

We've noticed that too, Paul.

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Re: Hey, so, what's new?

Bro-mero wrote:
metallex78 wrote:
Bloodflower wrote:

Well here's my uncensored opinion and it'll likely get me  banned...  But nevertheless here it is straight up. No bullshit.

I'm Bono..... wow no shit eh. Hardly shocking.

Russ wanted me gone. The majority of the staff here didn't agree with that. Did they think I was an angel? No. Did they think I should be permanently banned? No. The board was split on it as well but it wasn't some unanimous decision to ban a guy who'd been trolling the board for years. For fuck sakes I posted here for 5 years or whatever and some of you acted like I was this massive cancer who was ruining the board for all times. Yet when I was gone I could read the shit talking with members like Buzz and ID egging on other members in the classic way they did with me. Was I completely innocent? No of course not but the proof was in the pudding that after  I left what I had been saying all along was absolute truth.  If I was so bad the staff here who are pretty smart and for the most part really cool guys would've banned me years ago but the truth is I wasn't that bad and all the bleeding hearts who thought I was were just as bad but in different ways.

So I had a back and forth discussion with Neemo via emails. It came down to this. Russ gave the ultimatum to ban me. He goes or I go was basically his stance. Neemo said the staff here weren't willing to go along with that if I wanted to stay. However I knew, or at least I thought I knew how much this place meant to Russ so I told Neemo that it was fine and they could just ban me because Russ does a lot for this place AND it likely means way more to him than me. Or so I thought.

I have ALWAYS had an account at MYGNR and have been friends with UK Subs for years so when I got banned from here naturally I went back over there. This notion that I followed Russ there to carry on some song and dance is fucking bullshit and truth be told I went back to MYGNR before Russ came over there.  I have never followed anyone around on any of these boards. Like I have said all along when I logout I LOGOUT. I do not carry any of this stuff with me when I'm not here and even when I log back in it's a fresh slate BUT we all have our individual styles of posting so naturally my "attacks" as some would like to call them seemed to be directed at the same people more often than not.

In the end Russ got exactly what he wanted and yet because a  portion of the members here didn't agree with that he bitched out and left this place hung out to dry. FACT. Russ abandoned this place because of his ego. He left without any explanation whatsoever. Friends with people on this board for years and yet he just ups and leaves because some long time valuable members didn't agree with him on one topic? He wanted to be praised and when people didn't praise him he felt betrayed and so not only did he leave he had all his posts removed, ruining some threads and then he went to MYGNR a place he had bashed for years. Why? Because like I have always said Russ NEEDED this stuff. When I logged out it was over for me. Russ on the other hand likely took so much of this to heart and lost sleep over it. His identity is in moderating a GnR board.  Do I know this for sure? No of course not but why in the fuck did Russ put so much time and effort into this place only to dump it when the masses didn't praise his decision even though he got EXACTLY what he wanted? Why is he now moderating again at a site he claimed to despise? So he can put into action an agenda that would NEVER fly over here maybe? Make your own conclusion but I'm calling it like I see it. Straight up.

I simply liked shooting the shit with you guys and yes at times arguments erupted but I never hated any of you and I never walked away from my computer at night fuming over what took place on GNRevolution. I also was not the one to abandon this place. In fact I told Neemo to do what I felt was best for GNRevolution and that was keep Russ over me. Russ got that and still left.

So because of one guy this place lost two long time contributing members over the span of a few weeks. Sure its slow in the GnR world and there isn't much to talk about and maybe this is MY ego talking here but losing not one but 2 valuable members in that fashion has hurt this place. It has. This place isn't the same. How can it be when you have a place this small and tight knit and you lose two important members basically at the same time. Russ made his bed but I for one would like to come back as Bono. I know that isn't going to happen but it would be cool if it did. I can't fake this shit anymore posting as some bullshit character.

Anyways if I can't come back as Bono that's cool. I get it. I know Will wants me outta here too and he pretty much holds all the cards so.... Unless I'm back as Bono this will be the last you guys hear from me. I'm done at mygnr too. No real desire to post there at all. I just did it to pass time.

Peace fuckers!
bonos_illusion@yahoo.ca

9

I'm sure I'm not alone when I say let Bono come back! 5

I ditto what Metallex says, bring back Bono

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB