You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: NFL 2014 & Fantasy Football thread

PaSnow wrote:

Since the board here seems dwindling, I figured I'd just make an NFL thread and just use it for the Fantasy Football thread, if we do it again this year.   I would like to, if those who set it up & run it are willing to pick up the reigns for one last go at it smile

And, it's the NFL news & talk trash thread, so let's begin!

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I just registered the league again late last night. Sorry I'm so late with it this year. Things have been quite hectic lately, I lost track of time. Football season is right around the corner, so hopefully everyone has enough time to sign up.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Hey thanks for doing that Faldor.  No worries, I was hoping to get into it one more time around:)

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

I'm in!

faldor

faldor wrote:

I think we're up to 7 members now. On our way. Let's keep it going.

faldor

faldor wrote:

I just sent out messages to some guys that have played in the past. I'd like to get at least 2 more teams if not more.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com … 5/settings

Draft is Tuesday 9/2 at 9:30pm.

League ID is 566465
Password is china

For those interested that need that info. Sign on up. An 8 team league is kind of lame, so hopefully we get some bites.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:
faldor wrote:

I just sent out messages to some guys that have played in the past. I'd like to get at least 2 more teams if not more.

League ID is 566465
Password is china

For those interested that need that info. Sign on up. An 8 team league is kind of lame, so hopefully we get some bites.

I'd actually like to sign up and play this year.  But I'll do it if you need another team, no sense in me signing up and  having the league get stuck with an odd number of teams.

faldor

faldor wrote:
slashsfro wrote:
faldor wrote:

League ID is 566465
Password is china

I'd actually like to sign up and play this year.  But I'll do it if you need another team, no sense in me signing up and  having the league get stuck with an odd number of teams.

We've got 9 right now so you'd be a welcomed addition. Let me know if you have any troubles signing up. Should be straight forward. Still haven't heard from Neemo. I know he doesn't post much here anymore, but that could be said for a lot of us. I'm not sure if I have his correct email. In fact, I'm pretty sure I don't. He gave me his new email a few years back, but I don't seem to have it anymore. Also haven't heard back from another guy from HTGTH that's been in the league since the start. The more the merrier, but I'd like at least 10 teams, 12 would be preferable.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:
faldor wrote:
slashsfro wrote:
faldor wrote:

League ID is 566465
Password is china

We've got 9 right now so you'd be a welcomed addition. Let me know if you have any troubles signing up. Should be straight forward. Still haven't heard from Neemo. I know he doesn't post much here anymore, but that could be said for a lot of us. I'm not sure if I have his correct email. In fact, I'm pretty sure I don't. He gave me his new email a few years back, but I don't seem to have it anymore. Also haven't heard back from another guy from HTGTH that's been in the league since the start. The more the merrier, but I'd like at least 10 teams, 12 would be preferable.

Faldor,

You mind just sending me an invite via email?  I clicked on the link in the first post and just keep on getting this message:

You are not allowed to view this page because you are not in this league. (Error #152).

Thanks in advance.

faldor

faldor wrote:

I figured that link might not work. Invite has been sent to your email @gmail. For anyone else interested in joining, you should be able to sign on by putting in the League ID#:    566465 and the password: china, through yahoo fantasy football.

Board footer