You are not logged in. Please register or login.

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

Re: Slash files for divorce, again

TheMole wrote:

I haven't seen this here yet, so here goes.

Apparently Slash has filed for divorce yesterday (the 30th), for the second time in 4 years. According to this article he and Perla have been separated since June. I wonder if the lack of follow through on World on Fire has anything to do with this, maybe too many things going on in his personal life?

Anyway here's the full article:

Slash reportedly filed divorce papers today (Dec. 30), citing irreconcilable differences with his wife of 13 years, Perla Hudson.
The Daily Mail and TMZ reported earlier today that Slash’s marriage was on the rocks, claiming that Perla flew to Hawaii with the couple’s two sons — London, 12, and Cash, 10. Perla reportedly gave Slash an ultimatum, telling him if their issues were not worked out by New Year’s, their marriage was over.
Later in the day, TMZ reported that the former Guns N’ Roses guitarist filed for divorce, listing the couple’s separation as June 15 and requesting joint custody of their children.
Slash once filed for divorce from Perla back in 2010, but the petition was withdrawn two months later. In 2011, the couple renewed their wedding vows.
Adding to the story, GNRTruth shared a photo of Slash and former love Meegan Hodges on Dec. 29. The picture shows the two embracing while Hodges plants a kiss on Slash’s cheek. The photo was accompanied by a message: “I love this man! <3 My heart My person. My best friend.”
Slash and Meegan Hodges
GNRTruth
Hodges tagged Erin Everly, who was once married to Guns N’ Roses frontman Axl Rose, in the photo. Despite the photo, there’s no confirmation that Slash and Hodges are once again an item.
Stay tuned as news continues to develop.

http://loudwire.com/slash-divorce-wife-perla-hudson/

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Maybe Axl and Perla can hook up now that they have something in common. Apparently she feels betrayed by Slash.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Good news if true, she was a viper.

Sad for the kids but that woman seemed like a cliche, just wanting to be famous for being married to someone who was famous.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

If Slash can hook Axl back up with Erin we'll get a reunion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And then they'll immediately break up.......

And there will be mugshots........

And lawsuits...........

And somehow Steven will be involved.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

^ I would take that over the current situation. Lol

At least it would be interesting!

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

TMZ is reporting that they never signed a pre-nup so Perla is entitled to half his earnings. I know a quick way to refill the bank account!

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

DAMN! Half sucks! LOL!

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Do he get half her earnings as a madam??

Board footer