You are not logged in. Please register or login.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

Re: Donald Trump running for President

polluxlm wrote:

You can't exasperate the problem either. A temporary stop to non essential immigration should be considered like it was in the 20s when Irish, Italians and Jews were seen as creating parallel societies. That slowing down of millions crossing the borders at the same time has allowed them to integrate in American society. Of course there's no reason to deny workers, tourists etc. entry, but masses of refugees and low skilled labor is going to lead to these problems if it isn't tightly monitored. And once you go there it's very hard to come out of it.

The catch though is that even if somebody did something about this, launched a sensible, effective law or program, the cause of the problem still remains. Populations who want to move to better their quality of life. This saps the home country of man power, and fuels an economy in the west I would deem voluntary slavery. They'll work for less and they'll work more. Which of course only further the class divide on top of the already present cultural barriers. The Irish had to work hard to come out of that one, still are in some respects.

As long as you have a cutthroat economical system, a military that needs war and politicians stopping at nothing for votes this situation will not improve. If Obama, Hillary, Trump, whoever did something about this, chances are a few years down the line some politician is going to make the same mistake to please lobbyists, special interests groups whatever, and let that never ending stream of disenfranchised human beings wanting to escape a deteriorating situation come in again, to work on the cheap, live in ghettos and feel like the "real Americans" don't give a fuck about them.

That's when you get the bombs and extremism, which is where we are already approaching fast. As problems keep piling up the end result won't be pretty.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Just had a meeting and one guy who served in the US Army. Dude was a badass. Said he read the Quran 5 times getting to know the enemy. Said the Arab Quran is much different than the PC Quran they translate too. Said he thinks the ratio over there is 70% bad to 30% good. Saw a woman get beheaded like it was no big deal. Children raped. CHILDREN SOLD! He was asked for money for a child.  He came in from the North. Said they sent the Kurds in first to do all the dirty work for 2 days then they came in. 

Many, many women were walking around with bombs etc under their garb.  When the pulled out the bulldozers to level their home they would quickly start talking where the C-4 and weapons were.  And this was all BEFORE AlQueda came there to fight. Sounds pretty hopeless from what he describes. The religion is perverted by much larger numbers than what the media would ever tell you he says. Was there for 3 years. There were some good Muslims, but as a whole, he says it was horrible there and how brutal it can be. The selling and raping of children really affected him. Said we have no clue what it is really like there.  I asked what was life like with Saddam. He estimates 18% lived a great life and the rest didn't have a great life.  It was fascinating. I could have talked for hours with him. He was highly educated in the history on the region, territories, the history of Islam and the religion that was practiced prior to Islam. Islam is still a young religion compared to Christianity and Judiasim.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

I would love it immigrate to Italy. I love that place.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
TheMole wrote:

Which is exactly why 'closing the borders for muslims' is the worst thing we can do right now.

I think the worst thing is allowing oceans of them to walk, swim, and fly into these EU countries.  Have you watched any of the videos? The Autobahn looks like a slum, thousands invading once quiet towns demanding free checks, houses, playstations, list goes on. Muslim men freaking out on trains standing next to normal, everyday citizens. Girls have been attacked for wearing bikinis(it upsets Muslims) and they've even attacked grandmas for god knows what(maybe for not wearing a burqa). For some reason people act surprised that others are getting sick of this shit.  I saw that video of the guy on the train yelling at those people for no reason and had I been there , I would have kicked the living shit out of him, just for the sake of the women standing there being forced to endure that psychosis.

Citizens anywhere are not supposed to adapt to a stream of refugees coming into their country. Its supposed to be the other way around. Instead of adapting to the culture they are in, they vent their rage and in the case of that girl, get attacked by a gang for the unforgivable sin of wearing a bikini while sunbathing.  You want these people here? Make sure your daughters/nieces/sisters are covering their legs and send a memo to your grandma to wear a burqa .

IMO here in the US all the people supporting this flow of refugees need to sign up for a program where they will host one family(or if not a family, several people) in their own homes. Once the situation becomes real, the support for it will evaporate. The average supporter clicking 'Like' on Facebook might stop clicking it when five refugees are sitting in their house.

There are small outbreaks of violence/resistance to this right now. Just wait. We aint seen nothing yet. The imminent major backlash to this will only require one major incident to get things started. Its why for the sake of all sides this needs a quick solution because civil unrest across the West is just right around the corner.

There are thousands of homeless citizens in each of these countries. They aren't being helped. Refugees pouring in by the thousands(in total over a million) are getting free housing, unemployment checks, phones, the whole nine yards. Some have even been bitching because their homes don't have playstations.  In what alternate universe does this make sense?

Its a tragedy that these refugees have seen suffering that most people cant even comprehend but that doesn't mean we have to ruin our own countries in an attempt to save them.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
TheMole wrote:

Which is exactly why 'closing the borders for muslims' is the worst thing we can do right now.

I think the worst thing is allowing oceans of them to walk, swim, and fly into these EU countries.  Have you watched any of the videos? The Autobahn looks like a slum, thousands invading once quiet towns demanding free checks, houses, playstations, list goes on. Muslim men freaking out on trains standing next to normal, everyday citizens. Girls have been attacked for wearing bikinis(it upsets Muslims) and they've even attacked grandmas for god knows what(maybe for not wearing a burqa). For some reason people act surprised that others are getting sick of this shit.  I saw that video of the guy on the train yelling at those people for no reason and had I been there , I would have kicked the living shit out of him, just for the sake of the women standing there being forced to endure that psychosis.

Citizens anywhere are not supposed to adapt to a stream of refugees coming into their country. Its supposed to be the other way around. Instead of adapting to the culture they are in, they vent their rage and in the case of that girl, get attacked by a gang for the unforgivable sin of wearing a bikini while sunbathing.  You want these people here? Make sure your daughters/nieces/sisters are covering their legs and send a memo to your grandma to wear a burqa .

IMO here in the US all the people supporting this flow of refugees need to sign up for a program where they will host one family(or if not a family, several people) in their own homes. Once the situation becomes real, the support for it will evaporate. The average supporter clicking 'Like' on Facebook might stop clicking it when five refugees are sitting in their house.

There are small outbreaks of violence/resistance to this right now. Just wait. We aint seen nothing yet. The imminent major backlash to this will only require one major incident to get things started. Its why for the sake of all sides this needs a quick solution because civil unrest across the West is just right around the corner.

There are thousands of homeless citizens in each of these countries. They aren't being helped. Refugees pouring in by the thousands(in total over a million) are getting free housing, unemployment checks, phones, the whole nine yards. Some have even been bitching because their homes don't have playstations.  In what alternate universe does this make sense?

Its a tragedy that these refugees have seen suffering that most people cant even comprehend but that doesn't mean we have to ruin our own countries in an attempt to save them.

Have you noticed all the Americans in this thread feel like you, me, and Buzz and Pollux lived in Europe and he is warning us from what he is seeing, yet, the people saying we should let them in don't live here. And they think Obama is a great president.

It is scary out there. This is nothing like the refugees or immigrants from Mexico, Central America, and South America.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
TheMole wrote:

Have you noticed all the Americans in this thread feel like you, me, and Buzz and Pollux lived in Europe and he is warning us from what he is seeing, yet, the people saying we should let them in don't live here. And they think Obama is a great president.

It is scary out there. This is nothing like the refugees or immigrants from Mexico, Central America, and South America.

Elaborate....I don't think I understand. Are you saying the Mexican and Latin American immigrants are different than those European immigrants?

AtariLegend wrote:

I'm just curious tonight since Carson backed up Trump on the "no go zones" in UK as to when we're going to get a list? tongue

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Elaborate....I don't think I understand. Are you saying the Mexican and Latin American immigrants are different than those European immigrants?

Yes, they are different than the Muslim immigrants in Europe.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

I'm just curious tonight since Carson backed up Trump on the "no go zones" in UK as to when we're going to get a list? tongue

What are you talking about? This?

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Wow..  This is an ugly scene here. I don't like seeing this.

Board footer