You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Re: What are you eating?

Furbush wrote:

shit, james.. i'll fucking PAY you to fed ex me some in n out... you def sold me on the shit... now i have a craving... and it's 2,000 miles away... i don't care if it's cold

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Is that because the international Mcdonalds aren't restricted by the menu?  I've seen photos of croquettes being offered in an Amsterdam mcdonalds.  I'm sure there are other local delicacies offered.  In the US version, you know what the menu will be--Big Mac, Quarter Pounder with Cheese etc.  I think there is a definite higher standard of quality overseas as opposed to the US.  I'm also not surprised about the cleaniness of the Mcdonalds overseas either.  Fast food places in the US always have this strange unpleasant smell to me.

I'm not sure. Nordic McD's vs British McD's isn't very different. My local McD's have a selection of Big Mac, Quarter Pounder, Chicken Premiere, Big Tasty, Filet O Fish, Double Cheese, McFeast, salads, ice creams, and a few more. It's not a big selection but it works well. In Britain or in Denmark, when ordering a medium sized menu, instead of the 0.5 liter u get here, you get a small fucking 0.3 cup of Coke. What the fuck is that all about? In Israel, only the Big Mac is the only familiar burger to me anyway.

I am happy that our local McD's have qualities in all fashions (although a bit slow at serving) that a lot of other McD's seems to have lost. However, the price has gone so much up, I choose (like I said) other places to eat instead. As there's only three McD's within the area (1 hour to go to each of the other two...driving about 80 km/t an hour) the whole idea hasn't been overrun with restaurants everywhere, and therefore it seems to me they that it's still treated somewhat "special" as I'm sure it was like in the US 20-25 years ago.

I'm not saying the cleanliness is better in Europe. I just know that the local one has won several competitions since they opened in 99 and it's regarded as the best McDonalds in Norway.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Spicy Italian Sausage/Beef/Bacon Pizza
Double Pepperoni/Double Cheese Pizza
Grilled Chicken/Tomatoes/Onions/Green Peppers Pizza

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Spicy Italian Sausage

Pizza Hut used to have amazing sausage on their pizza years ago. We didn't get it often though back then because my mom never liked sausage. Used to say "I hate the texture". 16 She was the same way about ham as well.

Went to the doctor earlier, and on my way home went by Arby's and got a french dip. Was in shock that Arby Q's are on sale for 99 cents, so I bought five of those to eat for dinner.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

In & Out Burger rocks. Definitely worth visiting for anyone visiting the West Coast. I guess the best way to describe it would be pull a burger patty off a grill, brought it, placed on the roll, fresh lettuce used, tomato, mustard & ketchup. Then it's given to you. Not pre-made or anything. It's great how they operate. I've only been to one 2 or 3 times, but they're grea

On the East Coast there's a Five Guys Burgers & Fries which is creeping around. I think it started in Baltimore, anyone nearby look them up & try to visit one. Well worth it.

Tyler don't fret, I still say McDonals has THE best fries!! 22

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Had a baked potato today with cheese, meat, and garlic sourcream

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
tylerdurden wrote:

shit, james.. i'll fucking PAY you to fed ex me some in n out... you def sold me on the shit... now i have a craving... and it's 2,000 miles away... i don't care if it's cold

14 Do you have a place called Fat Burger in your region? I've seen people rave on that on other sites, and I'm pretty sure its on the same wave length as In N Out.

You in the midwest? Do you have a Braum's there? I used to eat there a lot when I lived in Missouri. Great burgers, and their "special sauce" was killer.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

In & Out Burger rocks. Definitely worth visiting for anyone visiting the West Coast. I guess the best way to describe it would be pull a burger patty off a grill, brought it, placed on the roll, fresh lettuce used, tomato, mustard & ketchup. Then it's given to you. Not pre-made or anything. It's great how they operate. I've only been to one 2 or 3 times, but they're grea

On the East Coast there's a Five Guys Burgers & Fries which is creeping around. I think it started in Baltimore, anyone nearby look them up & try to visit one. Well worth it.

Tyler don't fret, I still say McDonals has THE best fries!! 22

Fresh used lettuce... no thx. 14

Board footer