You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Fear the walking dead

Axlin16 wrote:

I will agree that this new group of people aren't the original cast of TWD during Seasons 1 & 2 (my favorites).

BUT... there is room to grow, and i've enjoyed the change of location to the water, and the change of pace back to an initial zombie epidemic, and get back to a new story, new situations.

Daniel is a fucking bad ass. Love Ruben Blades on the show. Such an underrated character actor for so many years. And although the junkie annoyed me at first, i've enjoyed his "chaos is home" thing in Season 2 with him, where Nick has become the wiseman all of the sudden because the world is falling apart. Even hot ass Alicia has some aspects that are likeable and she's coming around to the world now. Strand is a dick, and it's obvious he's hiding something.

But Travis, Madison, and Ofelia are utterly worthless. Completely clueless and annoying. Worthless to the plot development as well. Chris is a weird ass that they should watch. Looks like that kid has alot of issues, and has already killed a man, regardless of whether he asked for it.

Daniel, Nick & Alicia are the core characters to this show. It's gonna be weird how they work that going forward being none of those three are their lead characters.

It seems the writers are already picking up on it. Ruben Blades has gotten WAY more screen time this season than he did last season. So much to a point that they are showing Travis less and less.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Better episode but the characters are so fucking stupid it still bothers me. And now strand is gay. Wow. They have jumped the shark now. Haha. I like Enrique I think that is his name. Took out those two folks navy seal style

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Better episode but the characters are so fucking stupid it still bothers me. And now strand is gay. Wow. They have jumped the shark now. Haha. I like Enrique I think that is his name. Took out those two folks navy seal style

Dude, where have you been?

I called Strand out as gay when he picked up Nick in the military jail cells.

Strand always had a secret. Not shocked at all he's gay. Or at least was "gay for pay" with the rich dude. There was something about him and the way he looked, talked, and acted with Nick. Something more than a con artist/survivor thing.

I loved tonight's episode. Real tension. Everybody played their parts right. Best episode of the season so far.

Enrique is a total bad ass. Nick saved the day... again. The junkie and the old man (Daniel) have become the most valuable assets of the group.

AtariLegend wrote:

Did this show get any better during season 2? I only watched the first few episodes.

It was pretty dull, boring.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

I dunno the last 3 episodes were OK...I'm still on the fence

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
Neemo wrote:

I dunno the last 3 episodes were OK...I'm still on the fence

This season is shit so far but among the shit it did get better towards the end.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

This show sucks. I agree.

I won't be watching Part II of Season 2. I'm done with this shit.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

First couple episodes have been pretty decent

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

The final 3 episodes were insanity...Travis was brutal...nick killing the Walker...darkness looms inside of Madison

They ended season 2 on a high note imo

Board footer