You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: HOLY SHIT!! Get in this thread!

buzzsaw wrote:

That's not exactly what happened.  There's a lot of information out there if you care to listen to it (or not listen to it as the case may be). 

I do find it ironic that the skeptical tables have been reversed from years ago...

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Bumping for the eaters of Crow....

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

When an original 5 is announced, I'll eat crow. I don't think I will, though. I've said it would be Slash and Duff rejoining. no Steven, or the other placeholders. Izzy here and there. You might to get your fork ready SG smile

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

When an original 5 is announced, I'll eat crow. I don't think I will, though. I've said it would be Slash and Duff rejoining. no Steven, or the other placeholders. Izzy here and there. You might to get your fork ready SG smile

Slash, Izzy, Axl, Duff, Steven WILL TOUR OR PLAY TOGETHER ON THE SAME STAGE AT THE SAME TIME.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

Slash, Izzy, Axl, Duff, Steven WILL TOUR OR PLAY TOGETHER ON THE SAME STAGE AT THE SAME TIME.

I would think so too. As long as Steven is willing to take a backseat and not a full time role. I would think they'd be fine having him guest on a few songs at various shows.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
faldor wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

I would think so too. As long as Steven is willing to take a backseat and not a full time role. I would think they'd be fine having him guest on a few songs at various shows.

Steven? Seriously? The lawsuits, the drugs, the lying, unpredictability, the utter lack of self-control, the relapsing, liabilities, insurance problems, running his mouth, psychological issues, etc. etc. etc.

Frank, 10 years of no problems, just doing his job. Reliability, no drama. That's a full tour. Axl didn't want the hassle of dealing with Steven to just guest drum on a single song.

AtariLegend wrote:
misterID wrote:

Steven? Seriously? The lawsuits, the drugs, the lying, unpredictability, the utter lack of self-control, the relapsing, liabilities, insurance problems, running his mouth, psychological issues, etc. etc. etc.

The Erin incident...

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Steven can still play but they would need to hire 24/7 handlers that make sure he doesn't relapse. The guy deserves some fun and played well at the RNR HOF

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I don't think many here doubted your story SG. What people question is how much that guy really knew. WE know Adler has a big mouth. 16 If he doesn't get included it is possible they changed their minds or tensions might have negated his involvement.

IMO he gets a minor role, whether its one show or its similar to Izzy's role in 2006. Maybe have the encore be some AFD hits and they introduce Adler for that. He gets a huge pop from the crowd, plays a few tunes, and is happy as a pig in shit.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Yes, people doubted Jacob and said that Adler was his source which means it isn't a source. Remember Atari and ID were not only "no" but "hell no".

Board footer