You are not logged in. Please register or login.

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

Re: Cat out of the bag?

gavgnr wrote:

Guys, I've been reading some really interesting comments here lately. Much as I'd love to see the original guys back onstage together, I just want to know that a new album containing Chinese era stuff isn't too far away.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
gavgnr wrote:

I just want to know that a new album containing Chinese era stuff isn't too far away.

Gosh, this is soo far removed from my mind I guess I'm just not seeing the forrest thru the trees or something.  IMHO a CD2 type of album is never happening, sorry, I just have zero expectation for it.  While I think a tour isn't realistically gonna happen in 2016 either, nor a Slash & Duff album, I think a reunion tour is most likely of the 3.  2017 probably more likely as it can have the 30 Years of AFD push to it too. But 2016 could have a few warm up dates.

Possibly big_smile

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

There are about 5 new GNR tweets...

They range from

"Whatever happened to no news is good news"

"Read between the lines"

"Everyone is a journalist"

"If they could read lips" 22

Hmmm

Thanks for posting these smile I take this as confirmation from Guns that nothing has changed in regards to their plans, but I'm guessing you interpret it as the reunion talks being full steam ahead behind the scenes 19

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

ID, either you need better sources or you are in complete denial.  I'm trying to figure out which it is, but I'm just not sure yet.

Denial about what?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I interpret it as them merely taking the piss and as a fan I find this amateur hour, Scooby Doo mystery crap still going on in 2015 to be patently absurd.

If you think CD II is on the launch pad, you can "read between the lines". If you think a reunion is on the way, same thing.

That is intentional.

Whatever is going to happen, even if its nothing, I wish they would get proper management.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

What happened to the time stamps for posts in threads?

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Will wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

There are about 5 new GNR tweets...

They range from

"Whatever happened to no news is good news"

"Read between the lines"

"Everyone is a journalist"

"If they could read lips" 22

Hmmm

Thanks for posting these smile I take this as confirmation from Guns that nothing has changed in regards to their plans, but I'm guessing you interpret it as the reunion talks being full steam ahead behind the scenes 19

Comments from Axl/GnR have no sub-flooring. Therefore, No News = No News.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Will, do you ever question anything that happens in GNR world or do you always accept everything at face value ?

AtariLegend wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Will, do you ever question anything that happens in GNR world or do you always accept everything at face value ?

I don't always agree with Will, but I think that's a silly question.

Assuming you're right Smoking the time to brag will be when the reunion happens, until then it's really crazy to criticize other people for being sceptical about a massive U-turn happening.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Atari, I am not picking a fight. But it is okay to wonder what is going on. I actually don't know what the tweets mean... I am not trying to brag. If we just all toted the party line there would be NOTHING to discuss. I like Will, but he chooses to play it safe and not speculate. That is fine, was just curious...

Board footer