You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Re: Is there any better quality versions of this?

Olorin wrote:

My favourite live version of Estranged, it's a shame its such a jumpy audio, dunno if Axl's been better live on this song.

Any better performances post 'em up!

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Re: Is there any better quality versions of this?

Olorin wrote:

This is good as well, Axl's ripping it out at the end. Pity they never played it on the Paris ppv.

James
 Rep: 625 

Re: Is there any better quality versions of this?

James wrote:

Even if we get no reunion tour I am praying they start unloading that vault. There is tons of treasure from the UYI era just begging for a release. 1991 before Izzy bailed is what I am hoping for. Those 91 set lists(including Estranged) before the album's release were incredible.

misterID
 Rep: 456 

Re: Is there any better quality versions of this?

misterID wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Even if we get no reunion tour I am praying they start unloading that vault. There is tons of treasure from the UYI era just begging for a release. 1991 before Izzy bailed is what I am hoping for. Those 91 set lists(including Estranged) before the album's release were incredible.

I didn't even think about that. Axl is sitting on a friggin goldmine. I really want a high quality, Rush-like DVD retrospective set and a real documentary. All that UYI tour video should be incredible.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Re: Is there any better quality versions of this?

Olorin wrote:

Aye thats one of the main thing that interests me, Axl will surely release his grip on some of this stuff if he's back on good terms with the old boys. He's not daft, he must know some of the old performances are pure gold, a few properly produced live releases would bring in some serious coin, plus it would benefit his legacy. If he's willing to bury the hatchet with Slash after all his years of resentment surely anything is possible? Especially at this stage of his career, this is his last hurrah, why not go out with a bang and let the floodgates open?

polluxlm
 Rep: 207 

Re: Is there any better quality versions of this?

polluxlm wrote:

He very well might. Holding that back had a lot to do with not wanting to promote the old band. If it goes back to a reunion that motivation disappears.

Since we're already dreaming: Live dvd, UYI tour docu and CD sessions box set.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 84 

Re: Is there any better quality versions of this?

misterID wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Even if we get no reunion tour I am praying they start unloading that vault. There is tons of treasure from the UYI era just begging for a release. 1991 before Izzy bailed is what I am hoping for. Those 91 set lists(including Estranged) before the album's release were incredible.

I didn't even think about that. Axl is sitting on a friggin goldmine. I really want a high quality, Rush-like DVD retrospective set and a real documentary. All that UYI tour video should be incredible.

I want the GN'R back catalogue on Rocksmith.

huntermc
 Rep: 12 

Re: Is there any better quality versions of this?

huntermc wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Since we're already dreaming: Live dvd, UYI tour docu and CD sessions box set.

I'm hoping for a proper CD/DVD release of the full uncensored Live At The Ritz show.

polluxlm
 Rep: 207 

Re: Is there any better quality versions of this?

polluxlm wrote:
huntermc wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Since we're already dreaming: Live dvd, UYI tour docu and CD sessions box set.

I'm hoping for a proper CD/DVD release of the full uncensored Live At The Ritz show.

That would be my choice as well for that era. The band was still living in suitcases, raw and edgy. Their stage chemistry was getting super tight. At the top of their game.

Also want a good quality UYI show, but there it gets more difficult choosing a gig. The 4 hour Inglewood would be cool for the sheer stamina, the Skin and Bones tour for its more stripped down approach and the early shows before the album was released for their unpredictability and experimentation. Lots of goodies to choose from.

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB