You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Mama's Good Boy
 Rep: 25 

Re: Billboard confirm Coachella and possible US tour

Las Vegas Arena, I'm there! axl

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I might just be making a trip to Cochella this year.

Multiple east coast shows as well.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:

I think next week was supposed to be an official announcement. We'll see if this pushes it up.

Gnr nightrain is holding a special drawing right now for a big surprise, and they are no longer accepting new members. I was going to join a few weeks back, too sad

I joined on the 27th...just in time.  Signed up for the contest.  We'll see what happens.

There's a good chance I will be at the Chicago show wherever it ends up being.  Since I was so close last time, I'm content with seats wherever.

I joined the 27th too.  How do you sign up for the contest? reply in the thread?

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Mama's Good Boy wrote:

Las Vegas Arena, I'm there! axl

I will catch a show there as well.  I already have a trip there in June, but I will make another one if I have to.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:

I think next week was supposed to be an official announcement. We'll see if this pushes it up.

Gnr nightrain is holding a special drawing right now for a big surprise, and they are no longer accepting new members. I was going to join a few weeks back, too sad

I joined on the 27th...just in time.  Signed up for the contest.  We'll see what happens.

There's a good chance I will be at the Chicago show wherever it ends up being.  Since I was so close last time, I'm content with seats wherever.

I'd have to imagine they'll start accepting new memberships again once all the dots are connected. Maybe they'll have some cool packages to offer too. I hope so at least. I joined the first year it started but never renewed. So maybe I'll get a tophat with my next subscription. 21

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

How fucking cool is it the war of Slash and Axl fans is coming to an end and we can all just be GNR fans again and Slash is back to being THE lead guitar player for them... FUCK YES.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:

I joined the 27th too.  How do you sign up for the contest? reply in the thread?

You have to sign up. I don't know the specifics... I'm not a member 4

I want to do a Nashville or Orlando show.

Anyone know what happened to D?

sp1at
 Rep: 43 

sp1at wrote:

This site is saying Matt Sorum on drums http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/33747 … iting-but/

As were Consequence of Sound yesterday http://consequenceofsound.net/2015/12/h … dise-city/

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
sp1at wrote:

This lot are saying Matt Sorum on drums http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/33747 … iting-but/

Matt said before he would not do it if Steven wasn't involved on some level.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I don't think Matt will be involved. LA WEEKLY is saying Izzy won't be involved... But they also said they think Matt is on board.

Board footer