You are not logged in. Please register or login.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

Re: Billboard confirm Coachella and possible US tour

apex-twin wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

The hybrid thing was first mentioned by mygnr member wasted as his pipe dream reunion lineup. He's the one who coined the term hybrid for this thing. It may have been a lucky guess but he said that right after Slash opened his mouth. After that the hybrid thing spread like wildfire.

The unique relationship between Guns and their online fanbase has certainly evolved to another level. First, the reunion rumors took hold after Slash planted the tidbit about tensions easing. Ever since, we've been doing the press' dirty work by feeding the mainstream click-bait media with new clues as well as terminology. Kind of reminds me of the reports during the CD era that Geffen people read the forums to find out what was going on with the album 14

-Jack- wrote:

Pretty crazy saga to be a part of and witness. Glad it's over!

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
misterID wrote:

Alt nation gets his info from Truth. It's one of the reasons Jim only conveys info by PM and only drops hints on the open forum... A lot of sites get their info from there. So the hybrid line up came from a good source.

The hybrid thing was first mentioned by mygnr member wasted as his pipe dream reunion lineup. He's the one who coined the term hybrid for this thing. It may have been a lucky guess but he said that right after Slash opened his mouth. After that the hybrid thing spread like wildfire.

Stupid hybrid talk!!! What's the point? Half measures avail us nothing.

They are going to run teasers for a fucking hybrid line up? Find that difficult to fathom.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

Wtf has this guy been consuming for a year and a half?

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/new-ph … ed-online/

Not that I personally care what the guy looks like but they will get hammered by the casuals if he looks like this and sounds like shit.

johndivney wrote:

Wouldn't recognise him tbh.

jonesy
 Rep: 15 

jonesy wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

Wtf has this guy been consuming for a year and a half?

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/new-ph … ed-online/

Not that I personally care what the guy looks like but they will get hammered by the casuals if he looks like this and sounds like shit.

I actually thought he looked alot better than Vegas. No loose clothes to hide podge, and no glasses to hide behind. He could well be making a big effort here. And so he should.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

The guys in his mid 50's to be fair, Slash don't look so cool without the tophat these days either.

I think he actually looks healthier than he did a few years ago.

jonesy
 Rep: 15 

jonesy wrote:

And no beard too, that always aged him badly.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Damn he looks ragged.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

If that's the kind of shape he's in, I don't hold out much hope that he's been working on his voice.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Lol, getting Rio 11 flashbacks now.

But to be fair he is mid 50s and looks like he's just been on a run. In some ways he looks better than the early 2000s shows. More natural.

Board footer