You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Axl Rose To Talk "Guns N Roses" on Jmmy Kimmel Live(Not Happening)

AtariLegend wrote:
Aussie wrote:

He is apparently "manager" of this clusterfuck if it goes ahead

Where's this from?

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Axlin12 has been MIA for a while and I am worried.

D is posting at HTGTH...  I was happy to see him post.

I chat with Bono and Monkey Chow and Metallex

Bono posts at MYGNR. Surprised he doesn't come here anymore.

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

Yarmo just tweeted that the appearance isn't happening.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

HTGTH tweeted it's not happening as well.

Hey ID, what's Jim say? Still saying he will be there?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

He said he was on the road but was getting info to confirm one way or another and would let everyone know when he gets home,  and has been silent since.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
misterID wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

He said he was on the road but was getting info to confirm one way or another and would let everyone know when he gets home,  and has been silent since.

Actually later (page 10) he said everyone was aware of the issue and there was some kind of clarification coming soon. I assume by everyone he meant the GN'R camp. Now whether the post from Jarmo is considered clarification by the GN'R people, who knows.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
evader wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Why does SOMETHING always have to go wrong in the GNR world?

I'm still struggling to accept the disappointment of the "same bat time" comment from 2008.

You're number two on my list. 22 Your remixes are incredible and you also have the best avatar.

Yeah "same bat time" to "don't know, don't care" in the span of about a month pretty much set us on the path we are currently on.

IF what some are saying is true about the GNR camp saying its off to the forums but is still happening, once again it shows how new management is needed even if TB stays on in some role. They take the forums way too seriously. A band at this level needs to think 'big picture' instead of always trying to influence what in reality is a very small percentage of the GNR fan base even if combining all the forums.

There's another one on my list. Hey KV! 9

If it really is off, shame on them for even bringing it up publicly. THis should have stayed under the radar until they had all their ducks in a row. If worst case scenario the reunion is crumbling, I don't see how they can fully recover from this.

misterID

misterID wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
misterID wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Actually later (page 10) he said everyone was aware of the issue and there was some kind of clarification coming soon. I assume by everyone he meant the GN'R camp. Now whether the post from Jarmo is considered clarification by the GN'R people, who knows.

Jarmo was using his douchebaggy, fanboi, defensive, patronizing tone that I would say it was official and he was probably asked to do it.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

If it really is off, shame on them for even bringing it up publicly. THis should have stayed under the radar until they had all their ducks in a row. If worst case scenario the reunion is crumbling, I don't see how they can fully recover from this.

If the reunion crumbles, maybe Axl will just retire and stay in his mansion. There are worse results than that IMHO. Nothing would be sadder than to see them reunite and watch him perform like Vince Neil or like Fat Axl of the last few years.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Jim gave the same word for word statement jarmo gave. It isn't happening. Definitely came from the GNR camp.

Board footer