You are not logged in. Please register or login.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

Re: Axl Rose To Talk "Guns N Roses" on Jmmy Kimmel Live(Not Happening)

tejastech08 wrote:
misterID wrote:

Jim gave the same word for word statement jarmo gave. It isn't happening. Definitely came from the GNR camp.

Hilarious. 16 16

Not too long ago Jim was saying everyone should watch the show. Axl is backing out. Now we just need Coachella to announce the lineup without GN'R and we can go back to the usual. I would not mind at all if he just retires.

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

Kinda sad that Axl isn't popping on the tube, but, man, he looked terrible in that one photograph posted a week or so back. Not just pies, I think he is dipping into chicken pot pies at this point.

Hey JamesLofton. :rock  Nice to be back!

Well, I am eh about a reunion. I really want the Chinese material to see the light of day, however, G&R are much more interesting without Ron and DJ.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
killingvector wrote:

Yarmo just tweeted that the appearance isn't happening.

Good to see you Killingvector!

Mama's Good Boy
 Rep: 25 

You guys didn't really think it was going to go off without any drama or usual GnR antics we've come to expect?  axl

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Let's be rational here fellas and ladies. We don't know what went down. Many things may have happened. I think we should reserve judgement until the facts come out.

Mama's Good Boy

At HTGTH - apparently something official is being announced at the official nightrain forum in short order.

Not a member and they aren't taking new members. 

Why would they not take my $10 17

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Mama's Good Boy wrote:

You guys didn't really think it was going to go off without any drama or usual GnR antics we've come to expect?  axl

Actually I did. That's my fault though for hoping GNR had a new management team in place and that the Scooby Doo mystery shit had been put out to pasture. I was wrong.

They're on the verge of destroying the momentum they had/have. It's not doom and gloom yet but when something like this happens, you update official sites/social media with the announcement instead of hitting up forums with sooper sekrit info.

Mama's Good Boy wrote:

At HTGTH - apparently something official is being announced at the official nightrain forum in short order.

Where 5 people post? I've never been there but some have told me its the least active forum of all.

Social media is where to aim this.

Mama's Good Boy

This band has never done anything the way one would think they ought to..

30 more minutes and hopefully we have some clarity.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Deunion starts now ...

is that a word?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Deunion starts now ...

is that a word?

Good enough for me....

If Saul still posted on the forums, now would be the perfect time for one of his 'Chinese Democracy starts now!' posts.

Board footer