You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Re: Official Statement coming from Guns camp tonight.

Saikin wrote:

Couldn't resist coming back here to post again....

I really can't believe this is happening. At least 3 members are confirmed now. I think we'd all like to know why Axl backed out of the Kimmel appearance. But it doesn't appear the reunion is off. I think there's quite a few out there that won't believe it until they walk on stage together.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Saikin wrote:

I really can't believe this is happening. At least 3 members are confirmed now. I think we'd all like to know why Axl backed out of the Kimmel appearance. But it doesn't appear the reunion is off. I think there's quite a few out there that won't believe it until they walk on stage together.

True. I was all ready to get amped seeing Axl and Slash on Kimmel so I could actually feel this is all really happening. Not sure I'll get thst true feeling until I see them in the same room together at least.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Mama's Good Boy wrote:

Duff and Slash have both posted the Coachella and GnR images on their facebook pages.

That may just be the official announcement in a nutshell.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Saikin wrote:

Great to see you again.  9 

2016 shaping up to be a great year. GNR reunion and Soundgarden album on tap.  3

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
Saikin wrote:

Great to see you again.  9 

2016 shaping up to be a great year. GNR reunion and Soundgarden album on tap.  3

I tried sending you a PM a long time ago when the studio version of Kristi was released. You were the first person I thought of. Haha. But your inbox was full... Hope you're doing well!

2016 is shaping up to be a great year!

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

Can't help but wonder what the arrangement is. Are Slash and Duff now Axl's employees?

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

Can't help but wonder what the arrangement is. Are Slash and Duff now Axl's employees?

I hope not.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Mitch Lafon saying the 8 member lineup is
1- Axl
2 - Slash
3 - Duff
4 - Dave
5 - Fortus
6 - Frank
7 - Dizzy
8 - Pittman

4-6 and 8 WTF. I LOVE VR, but Dave???? I hope Mitch is wrong. I would def not go to Coachella for that.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Will they announce something tomorrow about the line up? Cats out of the bag now. Official details have to be coming soon.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Cramer wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

I hope not.

I hope not as well. It's a weird situation. Axl left the original partnership to form a new band named GN'R. But he also owns the name GN'R itself so I'm not sure how that shit works. Maybe he re-joins the old partnership and then new contracts are signed where the other band members become the employees for Axl/Slash/Duff and not just Axl.

Board footer