You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: Friends

PaSnow wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Jennifer Aniston was my right hand girl for many years. smile

Until Caitlyn Jenner took her spot 1622

AtariLegend wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Hey pollux is someone who in the past has taken a keen interest in the "size" of other men 18.

Don't be surprised if they did.

Hidden Text:

Joking Pollux tongue

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

TheMole wrote:
julita wrote:

SG: If Axlin16 is entitled to his opinion why you  sound so upset?
From a woman's point of view: I used to find her quite unattractive and that's mostly because of her chin. She is no classical beauty.

That said, she's got stylists and people who helped out a lot in regards with diverting people's attention from her weakest features. This is why she always has gorgeous hair.

Don't underestimate how she came across on the screen as Rachel, I think generally speaking most if not all guys will never even notice a girls 'weakest features' if her character/attitude/personality are great, she takes good care of herself and has a sense of style. Jennifer-as-Rachel had all that and then some.

I recently saw "the one with Ross' girlfriend" on a plane, and it's hard not to fall head over heels with her in that one...

This day-n-age, I'd say Alison Brie and Jennifer Lawrence are sort of modern-day Jennifer Anistons. I can't help but smile whenever I see them in an interview or talkshow.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

He does remind me of Cindy Crawford in some pictures...

AtariLegend wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Hey pollux is someone who in the past has taken a keen interest in the "size" of other men 18.

Don't be surprised if they did.

Hidden Text:

Joking Pollux tongue

Lol, I believe I meant I find Howard Stern always asking his guests about it humorous. Would be funny as hell for Axl to get a question like that, with all the tip toeing around him the last 20 years.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
TheMole wrote:
julita wrote:

SG: If Axlin16 is entitled to his opinion why you  sound so upset?
From a woman's point of view: I used to find her quite unattractive and that's mostly because of her chin. She is no classical beauty.

That said, she's got stylists and people who helped out a lot in regards with diverting people's attention from her weakest features. This is why she always has gorgeous hair.

Don't underestimate how she came across on the screen as Rachel, I think generally speaking most if not all guys will never even notice a girls 'weakest features' if her character/attitude/personality are great, she takes good care of herself and has a sense of style. Jennifer-as-Rachel had all that and then some.

I recently saw "the one with Ross' girlfriend" on a plane, and it's hard not to fall head over heels with her in that one...

This day-n-age, I'd say Alison Brie and Jennifer Lawrence are sort of modern-day Jennifer Anistons. I can't help but smile whenever I see them in an interview or talkshow.

Those are two that are also overrated. I remember when everyone got on the Alison Brie kick, because of Community, and I was like... wow, this girl is considered attractive?

JLaw, short of being an epic whore (based on what we've learned from the celeb nude hacks), even as a fellow Southerner, I just don't get all this JLaw thing. Maybe it's because I have a cousin, who looks dead like her that was over-exposed and don't see the hype.

I know Bono around here used to think she was the definition of female beauty... wow... the standards of North America... maybe i'm just different.

Speaking of "Brie", now "Brie Larson", there's a girl that I personally find VERY attractive. She was even more adorable when she was on United States of Tara.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
Axlin16 wrote:

That's another thing too. I don't care how many people in my life tell me how absolutely gorgeous Jen Aniston is, I will NEVER EVER believe them.

Not only did I never find her attractive, I don't think she's pretty. At all.

Never got the thing. Believe it or not, if someone had a gun to my head I think Lisa Kudrow has aged the best of them all. Young Courtney Cox ("Family Ties"-era), was hot. Old "Scream 1-4" Courtney... pass.

What the fuck did I just read... You don't think she is pretty at all?  Yes, you are maybe in the 1% of the population that believes that.  She has been on peoples 50 most beautiful people countless times.  She is the definition of the all American girl looks wise that people loved.  She had a great, fun character on friends and millions of US girls wanted to look and be like here.  May she isn't your cup of tea, but what do you find so "unattractive" about her?  Is she too thin?  Is her skin too soft? Are her eyes too pretty? Is her hair too perfect?  Axlin16, that is your opinion, and you are entitled to it, but most males find her pretty hot.  Even today at 50 she is still hot.

She is NOT the definition of American girl looks. She has FAR to much ethnic going on in that face (Greek & Italian heritage) to define the American girl. That was ALL media hype during the 90's, because all of the Gen X'ers fell in love with the "Rachel" haircut. I think the character she played had more to do with the love obsession people had with her. People were in love with RACHEL not Jen.

JenniferAniston08TIFF.jpg

This is the definition of American girl beauty? Wow.... give me a Canadian girl then.

c6641f71ba807e735991cf6a934ea827.jpg

THIS is beauty in my book. But hey... that's just me.

Brad made the correct decision.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Lol Jen Aniston in her 40's vs Angelina Jolie when she was 18, not exactly a fair comparison.

Jolie was hot too, Aniston had this wholesome good girl image whereas Jolie seemed filthy, which I liked 16

I'm curious how having an appearance of greek or italian heritage doesn't qualify for the 'American girl look' whatever that means. With such a melting pot of cultures in the US what qualifies? Do they have to look like the Navajo or something?

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Ewww never liked Jolie.  & Brad Pitt made an awful decision:haha:  J/k just never liked her tho. Never thought she was "hot" either. Although I think I recall her being a good actor in Girl, Interrupted iirc.

She is one I would chalk up in my previous post about girls who aren't everyones type.  Her & a name I heard on the radio mentioned last night Carmen Elektra.  While they've obviously got nice features, I can understand why some guys don't think they're all that attractive. Even when they were 25.

As for "All American Girl" look, I think it traces back to Hollywood typically casting the young, thin, 110 pound blond girl all the time. And every now & a bit of a plump, down to earth girl with a bit of a brain & personality hits it big.   As opposed to the Pam Andersons, Tara Reids, Megan Foxs etc... JLaw & Jennifer fit that description.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

I will agree with that comparison. Jen certainly plays to the girl-next-door, whereas Angie is very much the "bombshell", femme fatale gimmick.

Regardless of whether people like Jolie or not, she's gorgeous. Almost too much so. Most men think someone like her wouldn't walk across the street to throw a drink in their face.

Aniston on the other hand probably reminds men of girls they knew, that had that "i'm pretty, but I don't know i'm pretty", and men are REALLY attracted to that.

I just can't remember the last girl from Hollywood that I saw that had that girl-next-door quality, and was beautiful. Natalie Portman maybe? Jessica Biel maybe?

It's been a while, and Mila Kunis doesn't count. She's FAR too European looking.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Both Jen and Angelina are too exotic looking. This is an all american girl:

january-jones-cold-21mar14-06.jpg

Board footer