You are not logged in. Please register or login.

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

Re: Reunited GUNS N' ROSES To Play New T-Mobile Arena In Las Vegas

gavgnr wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I may have 2 for sale for Friday. THEY WONT BE TOGETHER BUT GREAT SEATS.

Where are the seats?

younggunner
 Rep: 7 

younggunner wrote:

I am in need of a ticket for the Saturday show.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Is there a reason to goto the presale site? Is that I different show?  I just googled GnR Las Vegas & the T Mobile Venue site came up, and I just clicked on tickets, seems they're still available (I thinK?)

http://arena-nv.com/events.php?search_t … oC0Wfw_wcB

That's a secondary market, ie scalper

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Ohh, gotcha.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Cramer wrote:

I'll see how tomorrow plays out, then wait out the scalpers who I think overbought and overvalued this event.

THis is actually great advice...not just for GNR but any act. Talked to SG about this in PM how I was forced to do this for one of the MIA shows back in 08 when I couldn't get what I wanted right off the bat. It was a hassle and also a risk but that's how the market is today.

bigbri wrote:

No. I think we'll get one lineup. For the whole ball of wax.

I'm starting to feel this way as well, even more so after reading Stinson's latest comments.

Also take into consideration that even though the media is calling it a reunion, GNR is calling it a "regrouping". BIG difference.

Smoking Guns wrote:

I am not familiar with Mia.. please post here best or most famous song and I will see if I remember her..

I don't want to derail this any more with MIA but you've certainly heard her most famous song Paper Planes.

Here's a few vids. I'll include the killer remix of PP from that soundtrack. I don't want to threadjack any of these GNR discussions as most people viewing these topics care about one thing.....GNR.....so if you want to discuss those songs(or her music in general) you can bump one of my old MIA threads or start a new one.

Love the drumming on the intro of ^ . It's Sepultra's drummer.

That song completely blew my mind when she leaked it in 07. Lyrics are ace but the drumming throughout that song is unreal. Too many years and drugs ago but I remember her talking about it back then saying how no other song ever recorded has such drumming. The song has tons of drumming from African tribes on it.  Maybe the musicians here could chime in on that aspect of the song.

^ IMO is tied with Jungle as both the greatest album opener and concert opener ever.  When you're standing five feet away from her and that intro kicks in..... its like a religious experience.

God she was amazing back then.

-----

It's great that you offering Evo members first dibs on your extra tickets. 5

sp1at
 Rep: 43 

sp1at wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Thanks Splat!  So looks like the US tour to be announced after Coachella... SMART!

Within seven weeks or so is before Coachella. I spoke to AEG last Friday, no dates were switched on at that time. They said, if the dates were switched on, it would be done within 8 weeks. As AEG are on lockdown, I am presuming the switching on of dates, generally, is considered is live thing now.

James

James wrote:

So basically a tour is already set in stone but we are just waiting for the actual announcements?

sp1at

sp1at wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

So basically a tour is already set in stone but we are just waiting for the actual announcements?

Yup. The band had to decide what they wanted to do.

James

James wrote:

Since that initial BIllboard article has been pretty accurate so far I assume the 25 number for a US stadium tour is correct as well?

They're crazy if they pass up on Levi Stadium for Oakland. Ever since Levi opened last year it has got every major act to play there. The Super Bowl is being held there this year as well.

sp1at

sp1at wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Since that initial BIllboard article has been pretty accurate so far I assume the 25 number for a US stadium tour is correct as well?

Yup

What I don't know is if there is an alternative plan in place as well, or if the amount of venues switched on will be based on ticket sales for Las Vegas. So, there are some unknowns there

Board footer