You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Vegas Shows Roll Call

James wrote:
misterID wrote:

I hope you guys upload some pics during the show! I got a feeling they'll be clamping down hard on videos and shit.

Great point and I agree completely.

Not the same at all but at the Bucket show I went to in Frisco in 2011 was crazy. At first they said we could take pics/record. I actually hate all this cell phone shit people do but since I was so close to the stage I wanted to get a couple pics of Bucket. Then...minutes before the show...NO pics or videos. Well fuck me! 14 A security guard was standing right in front of the stage basically looking at me so there was no way in hell I was risking it.

Only footage taken at this show is from the back of the club because no one bothered with those people.

If any of you guys get close seats you shouldn't risk it but like ID I'm hoping for Evo members to get some pics/ footage.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Can't wait to see all you Gunners...

Cramer, hope you will come on out and maybe meet for a pre gig drink.  Anyone else in Vegas please come out.

Attending a show for sure:
Smoking Guns
Buzzsaw
Otto
Metallex

Who else will be out there?

I'm going to Sat night show.

I also have two tickets for sale. Section 6. Edit: SOLD

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

ereeper wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Welcome back ereeper. You're one of the OGs from ROV. Weren't you also from the GNR bar or something like that?

Thanks!  Yes, I was around at the start of ROV.  The GNR Bar is alive and well, but has been moved to a Facebook group.  A bunch of us from there will be in Sin City!

Lomax wrote:

I am so Jealous. 7,944 km. That's whats stopping me.
That and the cost of making a journey of that size.

sandman
 Rep: 30 

sandman wrote:

just booked my airfare and hotel!! I'm flying in on Wednesday. going to at least the first show, maybe both. hopefully I get to meet up with some of you.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Awesome Sandman!!!!  See you there!

johndivney wrote:

Yea p jelly here also.
BUT I don't want ANYONE on here to feel like they oughta be updating or posting shit on a website.
Live in it, we'll hear about it from the rest & you guys after if you remember anything.

Leave your phone in you car/hotel & just go to the show.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
johndivney wrote:

Yea p jelly here also.
BUT I don't want ANYONE on here to feel like they oughta be updating or posting shit on a website.
Live in it, we'll hear about it from the rest & you guys after if you remember anything.

Leave your phone in you car/hotel & just go to the show.

This.

Put those damn phones down and experience your life.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Or get your girlfriend to take pics/film

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

Alright booked my travel. Planning on going to the show on the 8th, keeping an eye on the secondary market looking for floor tickets. They have already actually gone down considerably, but I want to wait until closer to the show if I am going to get something non-refundable because hey, it's still Axl and these can get cancelled at any moment.

Board footer