You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Re: Vegas Shows Roll Call

Will wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Will, you coming?!! I am ready to take you off of the "maybe" list.

Keep me on the "maybe" list a while longer as I'm still undecided tbh, though my girlfriend is pretty adamant that I won't be going 16 Flights costs and hotel are staying steady so I'm holding out a bit longer to see if theres any development on the Izzy front, Adler front, or possible European tour front.

There is a fan meetup planned in the NY NY bar and it's folk from both mygnr and htgth attending, so everyone on Evo should go to the same place. If I end up going I'll go a day early to attend this too smile

younggunner
 Rep: 7 

younggunner wrote:

Hi All,

I have 1 ticket for each night in section D. If anyone would like to trade a GA ticket for either night please let me know. Thanks

Will,

MGM is offering a great deal. Wish I didnt book so early!
http://mgmresorts.com/GNR_packages/

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Thanks younggunner, I was tagged with that deal on Mygnr earlier today and just couldn't resist wink See you all in Vegas!! Here's my travel plans to get there haha....

itenirary.thumb.jpg.68a7dc1e3a56e5a1a51fdd86283e1dc1.jpg

@Smoking Guns - My decision to come has nothing to do with Izzy before you start that shit up 16

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
Will wrote:

Thanks younggunner, I was tagged with that deal on Mygnr earlier today and just couldn't resist wink See you all in Vegas!! Here's my travel plans to get there haha....

http://www.mygnrforum.com/uploadss12669 … 3e1dc1.jpg

@Smoking Guns - My decision to come has nothing to do with Izzy before you start that shit up 16

Updated op

AFD 5 will perform on 4/8 and 4/9!!!!

gunn3rdownunder
 Rep: 1 

Coming from Sydney, Australia for both Vegas gigs.

Looking forward to the pre-meet to talk some GN'R and meet some other fans.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Welcome to the forum! 5

Are you the gunnerdownunder from the old version of the site? Good to see you again! 9

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
gunn3rdownunder wrote:

Coming from Sydney, Australia for both Vegas gigs.

Looking forward to the pre-meet to talk some GN'R and meet some other fans.

Welcome!  I updated the original post and added you to it!  See you in Vegas!

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

So jealous Will. Have an awesome time!!

BrokenGlassNCigs
 Rep: 25 

This might be a long shot but it doesn't hurt to ask. I have a Section 14 ticket for 4/8 that I want to sell, but I'm looking for a GA/Pit ticket for 4/8 to buy. I'm willing to pay $250 for it. If anyone here is selling one of those or knows anyone selling one, please PM me!!

I'd rather watch the band up close than be back up in section 14.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

Just an FYI...

I bought two tickets from StubHub for Silver VIP - basically the main perk is early access.

I was contacted by StubHub and told that only the original ticket purchasers can get that perk, so basically my ticket works but I don't get early entry. StubHub gave me 100 dollars credit for each ticket.

Something to keep in mind if you bought similar tickets on the secondary market.

Board footer