You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Super Bowl predictions

misterID wrote:

Cam played and acted like a bitch. How the media is protecting him is beyond disgusting. He had the fumble fall at his feet and he jumped away from it so he wouldn't get hurt, and lost the game. End of story.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Fuck, I am so sick right now... Carolina's D played well.  Carolina's play calling was bad, some suspect calls by the refs, lots of dropped passes, some poor throws, etc...

Cam should have kept running at the defensive ends... They were ineffective when he ran at them. 

Teddy Ginn and Cotchery, YOU ARE PAID TO CATCH THE FUCKING BALL!!!!!!!! 

Does Carolina have a Right Tackle? Remmer was getting blown up all game!

How the hell was the catch early in the game called incomplete?? The very next play was the fumble for the TD.

Denver has ZERO offense yet won 24-10. 

If they play again this Sunday, I take Carolina, AGAIN...

Everything went Denver's way.  I can't see that happening two games in a row.

Panthers need WR's and a Right Tackle.... They will get their top WR back for next year, Kelvin Benjamin...   

Trent Dilfer's Thoughts in video below

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=14736932

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Good points.  Carolina shoulda called some QB runs to offset the pass rush. They seemed to do that alot in the Arizona game, but I didn't see it much last night. Yeah, the OL/RT was bad. The NFL needs an overhaul of their instant replay & catch/not a catch rules, TBH, they overthink it.  if it looks like a catch its a catch, quit it with all the must maintain it throughout an entire football motion type of shit.  And yeah, it was 24-10, but the punt return got Denver to the 15 yard line, a fumble on the 5 yard line, and a fumble for a TD.  That's 21 points off ST & turnovers.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Trent is a moron. Not just about Cam, in general.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Good points.  Carolina shoulda called some QB runs to offset the pass rush. They seemed to do that alot in the Arizona game, but I didn't see it much last night. Yeah, the OL/RT was bad. The NFL needs an overhaul of their instant replay & catch/not a catch rules, TBH, they overthink it.  if it looks like a catch its a catch, quit it with all the must maintain it throughout an entire football motion type of shit.  And yeah, it was 24-10, but the punt return got Denver to the 15 yard line, a fumble on the 5 yard line, and a fumble for a TD.  That's 21 points off ST & turnovers.

I agree with this post. I hate that football motion crap.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

Trent is a moron. Not just about Cam, in general.

What makes him a moron?  He seems to be a good QB analyst.

misterID

misterID wrote:

He jumps on every fad, he talks out of his ass, and I'll never forget his prediction that Mark Sanchez would be one of the greatest QBs, and that Colin Kaepernick was the future of the NFL, he would change the game, and no one could stop him, because "it's calculous!"

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Doesn't matter how Denver got the points...fact is that the defense won them the superbowl...the overpowered Brady and the NE O-Line 2 weeks ago just like they did to Carolina  last night

Early catch was called incomplete because a part of the ball to touched the ground as the receiver caught it...looked close to me and not enough evidence to overturn

Just like I mentioned a week or so ago ... Newton was served humble pie yesterday and he didn't like the taste too much...hopefully he drops the superman act and is a bit more respectful...and yes this will make him a stronger player. You have to learn to lose before u can win

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

So hard to get to the super bowl... So who knows.

Part of the ball did touch be he has already caught the ball prior to then.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Colin Kaepernick was the future of the NFL

14 A LOT of people said this that year. My comment on all of it was "hogwash". All it was gonna take was for one team to frustrate this guy, get him out of his game, and show him he's not the next elite QB and that's what the Ravens did.

He hasn't done shit since. Never will either.

Agree with everyone about the rules/instant replay. They are killing the game and one of the reasons I am not a hardcore fan like I was years ago.

Board footer