You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Eddie Murphy and wife split after 2 weeks of marriage

James wrote:

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Comic actor Eddie Murphy and his new wife Tracey Edmonds have split up just two weeks after their romantic wedding in French Polynesia, People magazine reported on Wednesday.

The star of "Shrek" and "Dreamgirls" and Edmonds, a film producer, exchanged their vows on a private island off Bora Bora on Jan. 1.

Under U.S. law, the couple needed a ceremony on U.S. soil to make the marriage legal.

But Murphy, 46, and Edmonds, 40, told People in a statement they would not do that and had decided to remain friends.

"After much consideration and discussion, we have jointly decided that we will forego having a legal ceremony as it is not necessary to define our relationship further," the statement said.

"While the recent symbolic union in Bora Bora was representative of our deep love, friendship and respect that we have for one another on a spiritual level, we have decided to remain friends," it added.

Murphy, 46, was divorced from his wife of 13 years, Nicole, in 2006. They had five children together. Last year, he fathered a daughter with Melanie Brown of the Spice Girls, but did not acknowledge paternity until four months after the baby was born.

Edmonds split last year with her husband, R&B singer/songwriter Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds. They had two sons together.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

He needs to just admit that he likes fucking transvestites and move on with his life. No sense in having a bunch of kids or marrying women trying to hide the fact he is gay. His career wouldn't suffer from coming out of the closet. People with brains have known he was gay for years.

Tracey Edmonds is a hot piece of ass.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Somebody else came out recently that we all knew was gay but I can't remember who right now. But yeah, I wish these people would just roll the dice and come out. I mean, look at Britney Spears... you can get away with a lot more then being gay anymore.

Are you thinking of Jodi Foster?

Board footer