You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Yamcha
 Rep: 11 

Re: Guns N’ Roses Reportedly Casting New Music Video (fake)

Yamcha wrote:

If the website of an English casting agency is to be believed, Guns N’ Roses are seeking two “kidnapping bad ass chicks” for a new music video. You can see the listing over at Casting Call Pro, announcing roles are available for two females between the ages of 18 and 26. The video shoot is scheduled to take place Feb. 6.

Now, it’s time for the usual GNR news disclaimers. Guns N’ Roses has said nothing about this casting call, and there’s been no confirmation that any new songs are heading our way from the group, who will welcome “classic”-era guitarist Slash and bassist Duff McKagan back into the band for four shows in April.

It’s entirely possible that this rumored video is simply a promotional tool for some future project (more tour dates? A best-of album?), or maybe even that they are making a new video for an already existing Guns N’ Roses song. Another unanswered question: Why is the California-based band shooting a music video overseas? Maybe they aren’t even in the video, or maybe their parts will be filmed elsewhere separately.

The only thing we know for sure is that these three Guns N’ Roses stars, with suspected but unconfirmed bandmates including Richard Fortus and Dizzy Reed, will perform two sold-out shows on April 8 and 9th at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, and then on April 16 and 23 at the Coachella music festival in Indio, Calif.

All that said, c’mon… the most fun thing to think is that Axl Rose, Slash and Duff are making new music together again, right?

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/guns-n-r … eo-report/

casting_zpsdwq6t8mv.jpg

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Okay, you got my attention!  I hope to God this is happening!

Yamcha

Yamcha wrote:

It seems it is actually for a hip hop video.
They should be sued for using the name Guns N' Roses, 16

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

NOOOOOOOO

AtariLegend wrote:

I still think the "Better" video should have been of the Harley Davidson bike just driving down a road (like in that add back in 06').

Would have been more convenient to not have any band members in it, considering the video they did want to go with.

Yamcha

Yamcha wrote:

It did seem  a little bit fishy. Why the hell would they cast in England?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

We need a Doom and Gloom type video in this situation. . Right before the tour, whip up a new song, throw a video out there, and stir up the hornet's nest.

THis is a bad ass song. I wish it didn't even exist yet and Axl and Izzy were the ones to cook it up instead. 16 I can imagine a modern day GNR doing something similar.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
julita wrote:

It did seem  a little bit fishy. Why the hell would they cast in England?

For arguments sake film production companies do things all over the place though.

I'm trying to remember the name of the company that made the stage graphics for YCBM during the recent tours.....

I feel it had something to do with london in the name but it's been too many years!

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

a old style video  akin to Yesterdays and the world is sold to GnR.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

James Lofton wrote:

We need a Doom and Gloom type video in this situation. . Right before the tour, whip up a new song, throw a video out there, and stir up the hornet's nest.

THis is a bad ass song. I wish it didn't even exist yet and Axl and Izzy were the ones to cook it up instead. 16 I can imagine a modern day GNR doing something similar.

Killer tune and tight musicianship.

Board footer