You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 328 

Re: 2016 Presidential Election Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:

Stein is fucking Johnson. For the love of God, she needs to drop out so we can have a 3rd party up there. Very selfish of her. Needs to see the greater good.

misterID
 Rep: 460 

Re: 2016 Presidential Election Thread

misterID wrote:

SG, he always behaves when some new advisor comes in. Give him a week.

buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Ryan Lochte may throw his hat in the ring. He has the same basic qualifications that Hillary and Trump have.

Since you're putting the same amount of effort into this argument that you do for every other argument, basically, it popped in your head so of course it must be true...

He exaggerated the truth to make himself look good.  That's a key trait of both party's nominees.  You can deny that all you want, but it is indeed true.  A bit snarky?  Sure, but still true.

(Btw, if someone had your exact job, which of course automatically makes you an expert on jobs and the economy, has a different opinion than you, who do we believe? And if all numbers are manufactured by the government, and therefore false, why were they so bad for so long? And why did you believe the bad numbers, which I provided, you're welcome, and actually used them in an agument if they don't count? Oh, and what are the real numbers and who has them and how did you fnd them?

How foolish do you want me to make you look? 

My "opinion" as you call it isn't an opinion, it's a fact.  If someone thinks everything is beautiful and people aren't underemployed and/or didn't stop bothering to look for work, they are wrong.  That is a fact.  The gov't knows it too which is why they adjusted what qualifies as unemployed.

Nowhere did I say all numbers are fabricated.  I said the unemployment numbers are fabricated, and they are.  They changed the definition of unemployed to make the numbers look better.  I know you know this, so why you insist on pretending that they didn't is beyond me.

You're taking this way too personally.  What I said was if those numbers are true, how can those numbers be true and also these other numbers that if you use any logic must be false based on the original numbers also be true. It's a valid question pointing out the hypocrisy of the numbers.   

You're just going to have to live with the fact I know exactly what I am talking about and there's absolutely nothing you can do to disprove that.  You have been trying for days/weeks and every time I swat you away like a little bug.  I've seen it all man.  I've covered everything from factories to retail to fortune 100 companies.  I've hired professionals making $250K+ and I've hired line workers making $10/hr.  I've done just about everything short of fast food and home builders, though I have hired people into the corporate entity that owns/franchises out fast food chains.  There's very little in the job market that I haven't seen.  There's even less that I don't understand.  You can keep trying to discredit me if you want, but every time you do, my credentials become clearer and clearer.  It's up to you if you want to keep going, but you keep taking steps backwards and it might be wise to just quit while you have some dignity left.

Holy shit, you're making up things I said with no qualms. And please quote where I said everything is wonderful... Oh, yeah, you can't, because it's a lie. It's also funny that I'm taking it personal, when thin skinned Buzz waltzed in here and started calling everyone dumb, called me a dumb mother fucker because you can't handle an opposing thought. You just admitted to Cherry picking numbers when it suits you and not believing the ones that show your arguments are horse shit. If you're right, and the jobs numbers are rigged, because they aren't counting people who are no longer looking for work, then no one is rigging numbers... That's what they are. You pull things out of your ass, that's fact, you have no backbone or integrity, you're arguments are lazy, insecure, and ridiculous.

I disagree with James a lot, but he actually does the work and research to back up a point or look into something further, and we both will admit when we're wrong.

You're the old guy on the front porch. The world is going to hell... As he sees it from his porch. Those are your credentials, you're smarter than everyone else and you know everything. Totally.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 328 

Re: 2016 Presidential Election Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:

Good speech. Watch and judge

buzzsaw
 Rep: 426 

Re: 2016 Presidential Election Thread

buzzsaw wrote:

You are a stupid motherfucker.  I am an expert in the field. My experience speaks loudly for itself. Expert. Let that sink in a bit...people rely on my expertise. Schools that educate people rely on my expertise. Professionals make multiple times your salary rely on my expertise. Multiple fortune 100 Companies rely on my expertise. And you're going to say I am wrong because you say so?  Not a chance son, not a chance.

bigbri
 Rep: 336 

Re: 2016 Presidential Election Thread

bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Stein is fucking Johnson. For the love of God, she needs to drop out so we can have a 3rd party up there. Very selfish of her. Needs to see the greater good.

Agreed. She has some bizarre views too.

James
 Rep: 628 

Re: 2016 Presidential Election Thread

James wrote:

Stop the harsh insults. I think you can both make your points without calling each other the most stupid motherfuckers that ever lived in every other post.

In this argument between the two of you that's went on awhile, there's definitely one aspect of it I agree with Buzz but it was pages ago....a lot of the things that caused the crash(isn't this what started this argument?) started in the 90s. Bush conveniently gets the blame and while some repubs are to blame, many of its triggers happened on Clinton's watch and the dems fully supported it all at that time. In 2008 they attempted to distance themselves from it but their own track records(and voting records) didn't lie.

Other than Acquiesce, who is voting for Stein? Acquiesce, how many people live with you? Is it around 5% of voters? 16

James
 Rep: 628 

Re: 2016 Presidential Election Thread

James wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Stein is fucking Johnson. For the love of God, she needs to drop out so we can have a 3rd party up there. Very selfish of her. Needs to see the greater good.

Agreed. She has some bizarre views too.

Her most bizarre being how she wants to gut the military, mothball our carrier groups, close all our foreign bases, and have the National Guard defend us.

Have no idea how any politician would dream of having such a stance.....much less one who dreams of being the leader of the free world.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 426 

Re: 2016 Presidential Election Thread

buzzsaw wrote:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 … -not-coun/

http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterferrar … e45bf3d23e

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nat … 8_ST_N.htm

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter … ower-fina/

Let me know if you need more evidence of something almost anyone that's been paying attention already knew ID.  Job market nowhere near as good as you seem to think it is.  Apology will be accepted.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 121 

Re: 2016 Presidential Election Thread

James Lofton wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Stein is fucking Johnson. For the love of God, she needs to drop out so we can have a 3rd party up there. Very selfish of her. Needs to see the greater good.

Agreed. She has some bizarre views too.

Her most bizarre being how she wants to gut the military, mothball our carrier groups, close all our foreign bases, and have the National Guard defend us.

Have no idea how any politician would dream of having such a stance.....much less one who dreams of being the leader of the free world.


She's a nut job and only attracts other nut jobs. Look up her bio. She was a mediocre doctor who saw an opportunity to represent the super progressive, self lobotomised, lions are friends with lambs crowd.

Johnson is more sane and while libertarian positions are attractive to most people, most people don't want the responsibility that comes with freedom.

You want to make change, get involved with your local government. Join the party of your choice and advocate common sense positions. Bitching on the Internet is exactly what the establishment wants, cause it accomplishes nothing but making you feel good.

10-1, a Cruz type is the GOP nominee in 2020. I expect a Hispanic to run for the DNC in 2024, but all their appeals to every special interest is going to implode.  You can't tell everyone they're special and your priority for too long before they catch on.

Acquiesce
 Rep: 30 

Re: 2016 Presidential Election Thread

Acquiesce wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Stop the harsh insults. I think you can both make your points without calling each other the most stupid motherfuckers that ever lived in every other post.

In this argument between the two of you that's went on awhile, there's definitely one aspect of it I agree with Buzz but it was pages ago....a lot of the things that caused the crash(isn't this what started this argument?) started in the 90s. Bush conveniently gets the blame and while some repubs are to blame, many of its triggers happened on Clinton's watch and the dems fully supported it all at that time. In 2008 they attempted to distance themselves from it but their own track records(and voting records) didn't lie.

Other than Acquiesce, who is voting for Stein? Acquiesce, how many people live with you? Is it around 5% of voters? 16

14 No I'm a Bernie backer voting for Hillary.  I see most of the Bernie-or-Bust(ers) on twitter voting for Stein.

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB