You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: 2016 Presidential Election Thread

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Why the fuck is this birtherism shit back in the news? Like I am just a dude in Alabama and I have no clue if Obama is a Muslim or born in Hawaii... And I don't care.

You should care. He spent all that time, said he had bombshell information, but he lied. And his followers, and you, don't care. He made up a whole scandal. His campaign had to contradict him and say the truth that he refuses to, that Obama is an American.

First I heard of it was from the Hilary camp in 2008 on CNN... Because she did kill that soon after that let the rabbit out of the hat.

Let's be honest, nobody really knows and it is plausible he was born in Africa. His father is from there and he has a brother there. We basically accept it because he says its so. The birth certificate looks like something made at kinkos. Obama himself has no clue where he is born     since he was too young to remember, lol.
His mother died in 1995. I can at least see where there may be some skepticism... As far as not being a Muslim.... Why is this an issue and who cares if he is? His father was a Muslim and the democrats always talk about all their tolerance yet they go ballistic when this topic comes up and scream "HE IS A CHRISTIAN"!!!!  None of us know what he really believes or how he thinks.. We basically accept it at face value. And that is okay... Weird last time Barack was his father was when he was 10 years old in Hawaii.. 1972 I think...

His birth was announced in the Hawaiian newspaper. Christ, think... For someone who doesn't care it really does seem like you care.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRiC7I1edYND2AnRu8temFrYf7Ydifmu87dKqyYrt8e7qZ-vsyPUw

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

You should care. He spent all that time, said he had bombshell information, but he lied. And his followers, and you, don't care. He made up a whole scandal. His campaign had to contradict him and say the truth that he refuses to, that Obama is an American.

First I heard of it was from the Hilary camp in 2008 on CNN... Because she did kill that soon after that let the rabbit out of the hat.

Let's be honest, nobody really knows and it is plausible he was born in Africa. His father is from there and he has a brother there. We basically accept it because he says its so. The birth certificate looks like something made at kinkos. Obama himself has no clue where he is born     since he was too young to remember, lol.
His mother died in 1995. I can at least see where there may be some skepticism... As far as not being a Muslim.... Why is this an issue and who cares if he is? His father was a Muslim and the democrats always talk about all their tolerance yet they go ballistic when this topic comes up and scream "HE IS A CHRISTIAN"!!!!  None of us know what he really believes or how he thinks.. We basically accept it at face value. And that is okay... Weird last time Barack was his father was when he was 10 years old in Hawaii.. 1972 I think...

His birth was announced in the Hawaiian newspaper. Christ, think...
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/imag … 7qZ-vsyPUw

I didn't say he was born in Africa, but I can at least see where it kind of started.... That story is only up right now to try to prove Trump is a racists... He may be ignorant and stupid but I don't see how questioning he birth place is racist... And did this or did this not start with Hilary's campaign?

misterID

misterID wrote:

If someone called you gay and that you like sucking big dicks and are only pretending to be interested in your wife, and it started showing up in the papers, the news, internet groups sprung up saying SG likes dick and his marriage is a sham, he's not really straight, and they harassed your family about it, and a big orange millionaire man baby said he was going to hire private investigators to prove you're gay, and he went on every news station and announced he had secret evidence you were gay, but wouldn't divulge it, you would think it was a big deal, so don't act like it isn't.

This did not start with Hillary, it started in Illinois.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

If someone called you gay and that you like sucking big dicks and are only pretending to be interested in your wife, and it started showing up in the papers, the news, internet groups sprung up saying SG likes dick and his marriage is a sham, he's not really straight, and they harassed your family about it, and a big orange millionaire man baby said he was going to hire private investigators to prove you're gay, and he went on every news station and announced he had secret evidence you were gay, but wouldn't divulge it, you would think it was a big deal, so don't act like it isn't.

That would more sense if I had a bunch of gay friends and hung out at gay bars a lot. It is his associations that let the rumors run wild.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

His birth was announced in the Hawaiian newspaper. Christ, think... For someone who doesn't care it really does seem like you care.
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/imag … 7qZ-vsyPUw

You know it doesn't even matter. The people who want to believe he was not born in this country will continue to believe that no matter what evidence you offered to the contrary.

Even people on this message board who can't seem to wrap their head around this will continue to believe what they want to believe. It is the standard conservative mantra in my opinion that even when  presented with evidence to the opposite of said conservative beliefs, facts do not get in the way of belief systems.

I will never understand the rightshatred of Obama. I will never get it. It's easy to point at racism, because there is plenty of it. I will never understand it.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Hilarious reading some of this.  Dodge, deflect.  Trump this, Trump that.  Arguing over who cares more about something that doesn't matter.  Nobody at all discussing the actual issues.  You guys are just a reflection of the problem we have and why the establishment has you all by the short hairs.  I get why none of the candidates are discussing the issues.  Neither of them have a workable plan for anything.

What I don't understand is why you guys keep ignoring the issues and playing the game they want you to play while pretending to have moral superiority over the other side. 

Nobody is going to change their mind.  All of you are going to believe what you're going to believe.  I am too, so don't think I'm not including myself.  Nobody has made a single compelling argument in this whole fucking thread.  Almost 200 pages of bullshit.  I gave up trying to get you to think because clearly you're not interested in it; you're just going to spew the bullshit you've read on internet memes as fact (both sides).  They both suck.  They are both evil.  The sooner you guys figure that out, the sooner we can have actual discussions towards a solution.  As long as you're sitting here defending either candidate, you're just wasting your time and proving your ignorance.  Fact.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

That would more sense if I had a bunch of gay friends and hung out at gay bars a lot. It is his associations that let the rumors run wild.

What associations? And it should only matter if you hang out with gay friends....really?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Hilarious reading some of this.  Dodge, deflect.  Trump this, Trump that.  Arguing over who cares more about something that doesn't matter.  Nobody at all discussing the actual issues.  You guys are just a reflection of the problem we have and why the establishment has you all by the short hairs.  I get why none of the candidates are discussing the issues.  Neither of them have a workable plan for anything.

What I don't understand is why you guys keep ignoring the issues and playing the game they want you to play while pretending to have moral superiority over the other side. 

Nobody is going to change their mind.  All of you are going to believe what you're going to believe.  I am too, so don't think I'm not including myself.  Nobody has made a single compelling argument in this whole fucking thread.  Almost 200 pages of bullshit.  I gave up trying to get you to think because clearly you're not interested in it; you're just going to spew the bullshit you've read on internet memes as fact (both sides).  They both suck.  They are both evil.  The sooner you guys figure that out, the sooner we can have actual discussions towards a solution.  As long as you're sitting here defending either candidate, you're just wasting your time and proving your ignorance.  Fact.

I haven't really defended Hillary...I just loath Trump.

But what are the real issues? Buzz...in your opinion, what are the issues?

Shrinking middle class?
Immigration?
Terrorism?
Russia?
Economy?

I need you to be specific. I'll tell you one thing....I personally don't care to hear from the white community bitching about immigration.

In my experience, first generation people to this country work harder for less.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Shrinking middle class?
Immigration?
Terrorism?
Russia?
Economy?

I need you to be specific. I'll tell you one thing....I personally don't care to hear from the white community bitching about immigration.

Get out of here with your racist, white guilt nonsense.  I don't believe the color of your skin or ancestry has dick to do with your potential. The horrors inflicted by or upon your ancestors have no bearing on you. But this country was founded by and built by white people.  Slavery was limited to the south by cotton farmers and had a negligible impact on the economy. Once industrialization came, slaves were worthless.

Every black person in America should be grateful their ancestors were slaves. Name a single African country where your average black is remotely as comfortable and privledged as your average black in America. The Latinos are no different.

I'm 3rd generation German from my fathers side. My grandfather was the first one born in America. He didn't know a word of German, but he happily shot the krauts in WW2.

This bullshit about America being a nation of immigrants is just that, bullshit. I eat the same fucking food anyone with Irish,Italian, English, Polish or any other European ancestry. The same as any black, Latino or Asian person.

We're a nation of laws. I expect outsider to respect our laws and culture just as I adhere to there's when I routinely travel all over the globe.

You may hate Trump because he advocates a position that doesn't enable you to click like and share on Facebook/YouTube and feel like you've accomplished anything. But he's the only one offering a sustainable immigration policy - the same policy every other country in the world enacts.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Shrinking middle class?
Immigration?
Terrorism?
Russia?
Economy?

Get out of here with your racist, white guilt nonsense.  I don't believe the color of your skin or ancestry has dick to do with your potential. The horrors inflicted by or upon your ancestors have no bearing on you. But this country was founded by and built by white people.  Slavery was limited to the south by cotton farmers and had a negligible impact on the economy. Once industrialization came, slaves were worthless.

Every black person in America should be grateful their ancestors were slaves. Name a single African country where your average black is remotely as comfortable and privledged as your average black in America. The Latinos are no different.

I'm 3rd generation German from my fathers side. My grandfather was the first one born in America. He didn't know a word of German, but he happily shot the krauts in WW2.

This bullshit about America being a nation of immigrants is just that, bullshit. I eat the same fucking food anyone with Irish,Italian, English, Polish or any other European ancestry. The same as any black, Latino or Asian person.

We're a nation of laws. I expect outsider to respect our laws and culture just as I adhere to there's when I routinely travel all over the globe.

You may hate Trump because he advocates a position that doesn't enable you to click like and share on Facebook/YouTube and feel like you've accomplished anything. But he's the only one offering a sustainable immigration policy - the same policy every other country in the world enacts.

And now you've been exposed. I knew exactly who you were from the get go, let me use your own words to tell you just how full of shit you and people like you are. This is going to be delicious so let me lick my lips for a few moments while I gather my thoughts.

Using your very own words against you and I quote you say something to the effect of you "don't believe ancestry or skin color should have anything to do with your potential." Then you go on to say that white people are to thank for anything good that's ever happened in this country.  That is the definition of a Donald Trump supporter and also the definition of hypocrisy. Your own words can be used against you because you don't believe shit about what you say. What you believe is that you are entitled. Randall flag is entitled.  Simply because your great grandfather did something to help this country has nothing to do with you. I don't give a shit about your genealogy. I don't give a shit about you. Your contribution has been close to nothing and therefore your need to keep cashing that check of your ancestry is wearing thin.

If you want to talk about lineage and heritage, then I'll share a bit of mine with you. My family has been in this country for well over 100 years. I have Austrian dissent, the most Arianne and white supremacist culture that there ever was in Europe.  Next to Germany, of course.

If you go back very far, I have roots going back to King Henry the eighth of England. He had a wife named Jane Seymour. My mothers maiden name, you guessed it, Seymour.

The Earl of Saint moore was her brother. He ruled over a territory in England but was considered a failure because he deemphasized religion. I have a royalty in my lineage and I still don't buy into this fucking white, Arian fucking America.

You know what I can't stand? Third and fourth and fifth generation Americans riding on the coattails of the hard work of their parents and grandparents. Fuck that and fuck Donald Trump.

Board footer