You are not logged in. Please register or login.

CSS 2.0
 Rep: 35 

Re: 2016 Presidential Election Thread

CSS 2.0 wrote:

Hillary is going to smash Trump. Praise be.

Even though I personally would have preferred Sanders it is what it is.

Too much, too soon.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Looks all but official. Trump vs Clinton

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Then it's just a formality: Hillary Clinton will be president. She'll win in a landslide. No doubt in my mind. Two of the worst nominees in my lifetime.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Guy in second place with no chance of winning picked Carly Fiorina as his Veep pick.

Well hells bells, Bernie might as well announce his Veep pick next! How about Elizabeth Warren while we're at it.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Cramer wrote:

Guy in second place with no chance of winning picked Carly Fiorina as his Veep pick.

Well hells bells, Bernie might as well announce his Veep pick next! How about Elizabeth Warren while we're at it.

I don't think it will be Warren, and I don't think she would accept.  I know Gephardt was going to be her VP pick in 08. I'd like Sharrod Brown. She could always choose Biden again.

CSS 2.0
 Rep: 35 

CSS 2.0 wrote:

Elizabeth Warren...

If only.

A proper first lady President, she would most definitely be.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Cruz/Fiorina? I may turn into one of those people who says they're moving to Canada if that's the winning ticket.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
misterID wrote:
Cramer wrote:

I don't think it will be Warren, and I don't think she would accept.  I know Gephardt was going to be her VP pick in 08. I'd like Sharrod Brown. She could always choose Biden again.

I was kidding. But if I had to guess, I'd put money on Julian Castro for Hillary.

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

ff9XrNL.jpg

Meanwhile over here on the Trump train.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Then it's just a formality: Hillary Clinton will be president. She'll win in a landslide. No doubt in my mind. Two of the worst nominees in my lifetime.

It'll never happen.

I'm telling you.

We're going to come back to this post in November, I promise you that. Not only (keeping in mind no dirty tricks), straight Trump vs. Hilary... not only will Trump win, he'll win by over 60% of the popular vote.

Yep

Board footer