You are not logged in. Please register or login.

otto
 Rep: 83 

Re: Cidade de Mexico Concert on April 19th Announced

otto wrote:

Tickets go on sale for Nightrain members tomorrow, February 3rd.
Show is on Foro Sol on April 19th.

12633038_10208274696122544_1057044121_o_zpsdewxjept.jpg
[image from GnrTruth]

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Great news!!  Right before the 2nd Coachella gig.

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Great news!!  Right before the 2nd Coachella gig.

so basically Coachella has been losing its value at every passing announcement. Hope the Vegas shows keep their status as the band's first concerts.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

Coachella is what it is, a more recent generation shindig.

It's a good market for Guns, but I never bought it as 'The Place'.

They needed to announce it first to book others around it, methinks.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Is it just me or are we seeing another strange routing of a tour? Vegas, do Coachella, head south of the border, back to Coachella, and then...?

They might be doing a limited 'mini tour' to hit select regions before announcing that stadium tour.

Otto...Coachella doesn't lose its value. Well, to hardcore fans who immediately bought tickets I suppose but they can easily sell those tickets. Coachella is THE event whether GNR performs there or not.

I'll give GNR credit for really pushing Coachella to earn that price tag. Might be why they stayed quiet. Didn't want to let any cats out of the bag. I felt bad for hardcores jumping at those tickets if they were announcing more shows but like I said, Coachella tickets can be unloaded easily.

johndivney wrote:

Yea Coachella - GnR is a reunion only thing, that shit'd sell out if Bieber was playing.

This Mexico news is fucking boss. Bring the fucking massive world tour on. I'm more than ready for a few dates. Really just waiting til Europe is announced otherwise I'd have headed to LV.. If I'd the canoli's & was high enough I'd do both. Wish I did have the cash! & wish I was high enough!

James

James wrote:

experience-125-1-foro-sol_849x477_adaptiveResize.jpg

discover-3369-foro-sol-2_848x476_adaptiveResize.jpg

Wont be any empty seats at this show.

What is the scalper market like in Mexico?

James

James wrote:

I read on HTGTH how a mexican member paid astronomical prices for Coachella tix thinking that would be the first show....then Vegas....and now a show is announced right in his backyard before Coachella. sad

I wish there was a way management could let hardcores know about non festival shows so people aren't forced to travel to that extent.

Impossible though. Even if they mentioned it only on forums, the media monitors forums for news and it'd be everywhere in minutes.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

I read on HTGTH how a mexican member paid astronomical prices for Coachella tix thinking that would be the first show....then Vegas....and now a show is announced right in his backyard before Coachella. sad

I wish there was a way management could let hardcores know about non festival shows so people aren't forced to travel to that extent.

Impossible though. Even if they mentioned it only on forums, the media monitors forums for news and it'd be everywhere in minutes.

Well they could just announce the tour like every other band does.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

You boys like Mexico! 16

They need to head east. The Mexican/Latin American fans will probably eat this up though.

Hopefully us in the states get a better window of warning time before tickets go on sale if they are going to tour.

Board footer