You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Poll: Do you want Izzy with GNR in Vegas, Coachella, Mexico City....

James wrote:

Cards on the table time. A simple yes or no. The clock is ticking. We're nearing showtime.

Reunions, hybrids, regroupings..... double talkin'...

When Jungle kicks in...do you want to see him onstage?

I'd like all members of Evo to vote in this poll. You never know who might be paying attention. wink

Do you want Izzy to be with GNR in Vegas, Coachella, Mexico City.....

Yes 88%
No 12%
Total votes: 33
polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

I of course want it, but it's not a big deal. The old band isn't coming back and I'm more than satisfied having Axl and Slash back together.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Yea

Even tho I won't be attending those shows...it would be cool to see the orig 5 do a couple tunes at least

James

James wrote:

For the record.....I voted yes of course.

Yamcha
 Rep: 11 

Yamcha wrote:

YES!! Izzy at every single GN'R show. 20

PS/
Could you ask Robin to be a guest guitarist, please? 20

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Absolutely yes. It's a different situation to Adler, as far as we know Izzy is in good health and could do the shows.

Hopefully whatever reasons he might not be doing them get resolved (Im assuming he's been asked) and he can walk out in Vegas with the rest of them.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

I doubt Izzy would do full shows (or a tour).

Having said that, he lights up the stage whenever he shows up.

So, yes. I'd love to see him with Guns any given day, any given lineup.

James

James wrote:

https://twitter.com/IzzyStradlin999/sta … 5495748608

Not a current or future member of GNR that can top those backing vocals and lets not forget that voice singing Dust N Bones and 14 Years...

johndivney wrote:

You'll be able to count on one hand, maybe even one finger, the amount of people who wouldn't want to see him in the band..

Been over it too many times the past few weeks to get into it all again.
I blame Axl tho.
Izzy prob doesn't fit into whatever it is GnR is, or is meant to be these days. Izzy's rock n roll, GnR have lost that n are just a white rock band. So unless he's guesting or Axl changes direction it's just not on the level for it to work quite right. Duffer & Slash'll have an easier time adapting to the pomposity of the scene, I don't think Izzys style quite fits that mould.. Bit too loose to play with Mother Goose!

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
johndivney wrote:

You'll be able to count on one hand, maybe even one finger, the amount of people who wouldn't want to see him in the band..

Been over it too many times the past few weeks to get into it all again.
I blame Axl tho.
Izzy prob doesn't fit into whatever it is GnR is, or is meant to be these days. Izzy's rock n roll, GnR have lost that n are just a white rock band. So unless he's guesting or Axl changes direction it's just not on the level for it to work quite right. Duffer & Slash'll have an easier time adapting to the pomposity of the scene, I don't think Izzys style quite fits that mould.. Bit too loose to play with Mother Goose!

This. And I agree. This is on Axl. Slash and Duff can't make shit happen and force people into the band is Axl isn't cool with it. They can't tell Axl how much to pay Izzy. Axl I assume will control all splits and payments to the musicians and members. So Slash and Duff are along for the ride. This is Axl's show. If they rock the boat too much. Making demands, causing a mutiny, Axl may walk.

Board footer