You are not logged in. Please register or login.

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

Re: Terrorist attacks in Brussels

TheMole wrote:

At least 13 dead after explosions at the airport, supposedly 2 more attacks on the subway in Brussels...

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/03/22/europ … index.html

I'm currently in Frankfurt, on a layover from Brussels to San Francisco. This happened about 90 minutes after I checked in at that exact same spot. To say that I'm a bit shaken would be an understatement...

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Terrible. Do you have family/friends there? They ok?

It's unclear what caused the blasts, or if they're related to terrorism.

Right..

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
TheMole wrote:

At least 13 dead after explosions at the airport, supposedly 2 more attacks on the subway in Brussels...

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/03/22/europ … index.html

I'm currently in Frankfurt, on a layover from Brussels to San Francisco. This happened about 90 minutes after I checked in at that exact same spot. To say that I'm a bit shaken would be an understatement...

That's messed up. Glad you're safe.

AtariLegend wrote:

Sympathies to their friends and family.

R.I.P.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Wow. Glad you made it out of there.

Sadly, it really shows how we're all hanging by a thread. Had you been at that airport 90 minutes earlier....

Something drastic has to be done about these terrorists. I mean drastic. Now isn't the time for me to go on one of my rants. JUst glad you're safe. When I hear of things like this happening(like the Paris attack, train bombings in 04,etc.) I always wonder if any GNR forum members were there since people all over the world are on these sites.

AtariLegend wrote:

I was on a plane heading for Madrid on September 11th 2001. I remember watching the news later that day with everything going on sad.

Random trivia, during my stay there I went on the subway that got bombed a few years later.

I'm a bad luck charm.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Wow mole...stay safe

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Glad you're ok Mole.  Yes, this is tragic, I feel for all the victims & their families and those affected.  The reach of these events spreads pretty far, the entire nation/region in complete shock.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Mole, close call. Glad you are safe. These fuckers won't stop.

APPLE, open the fucking phone!!!!

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

We need Rick Grimes in charge or World Security.

Board footer