You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Chfutzin
 Rep: 1 

Re: Hitchhiking to Paradise City

Chfutzin wrote:

Hi!

I'm Tom, or Ting Feng, and I'm hitchhiking all the way from Israel to California to see the GN'R reunion show at Coachella.

Why? Because it would make for a great, insane story.

Why else? because I'm hoping that if word of this story reaches the ears of any band members, I might make a dream come true and get to meet them in person. So please help and share as much as possible, fellow awesome fans!

https://www.facebook.com/HitchhikingToParadiseCity/

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

Not to be an asshole...

Is it weird that I hope this doesn't work?

Chfutzin

Chfutzin wrote:

It probably won't, but if anything was ever worth a shot, this is it. Best reason to do anything: if it would make for a good story!

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

It's a fun idea.

But born in 1990 - he's just a baby wink

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Sounds like has plenty of money to just buy air fare and travel so this is all for attention.

Pass.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Hitchhiking is bad mmmkay?

Acquiesce
 Rep: 30 

Acquiesce wrote:

Good luck and stay safe!

Chfutzin

Chfutzin wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Sounds like has plenty of money to just buy air fare and travel so this is all for attention.

Pass.

33$ for Israel-Bulgaria, 170$ for Denmark-US... cheapest tickets I could find. Don't even have return tickets, not sure how I'm getting back yet. Gonna hitchhike the whole way by land and sleep in a tent whenever possible, and cook my own food. The biggest expense by far was the Coachella ticket, but some things are more valuable than money. Thanks anyway. smile

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
Chfutzin wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Pass.

33$ for Israel-Bulgaria, 170$ for Denmark-US... cheapest tickets I could find. Don't even have return tickets, not sure how I'm getting back yet. Gonna hitchhike the whole way by land and sleep in a tent whenever possible, and cook my own food. The biggest expense by far was the Coachella ticket, but some things are more valuable than money. Thanks anyway. smile

Good luck on your trip...

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Not feeling it.  Milennials, the "WhoaLookAtMe Generation". 

What next a GoFundMe page?!

Board footer