You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: AXL In ACDC???

James wrote:

Axl DC could easily do an AC/DC hits set. AC/DC fans should consider the fact that the set list can get a whole lotta interesting with Axl involved. How about Ride On? Girls Got Rhythm? Need I go on?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

The jack...

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

They should get the dude from Krokus. If there was ever a Bon Scott vocal clone, it's him.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Axl can do Bon era with ease. Brian era? If you go Mickey in a Brian song with will be horrible. I don't think Axl can sing Thunderstruck with power. He will have to rely on falsetto putting major strain on his voice. He just doesn't sing in that style for long periods. Just bursts here and there.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

What a great fucking band. This is Brian's take on a Bon song. Look at the power he delivered. Look at the breakdown when he goes HIGH!!!!!  fucking awesome. I can't imagine the damage singing like that could do to Axl.

Some may say, "he can sing like Axl". Well, he can, but people want to hear Brian style vocals....  Micky mouse would get him laughed off the stage. He could have the band tune down a half a step to help. Axl can scream, don't get me wrong, but this is a whole different ball game. It is like singing at 11 for 2 hours.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:

The most recent video I've seen of Brian was brutally bad. Prime Axl was better than prime Brian anyway. Axl had one of the widest ranges of any rock singer. We'll see if he is bringing the rasp this year or not. If he does, then even the AC/DC wankers will have to give him some respect.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

1991 Axl with blown vocals could do Brian Johnson. If Micky mouse shows up it will be terrible. if they only play Bon songs then Axl will do great.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Axl's vocal coach.

Just kidding. This guy explains it.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:

Part of me thinks it is just April Fool's joke to create extra hype for both bands. Some random person on the Internet throws this shit against the wall a few weeks ago. Axl/Angus decide, "You know what? Let's take everyone for an April Fool's ride." Would be funny as shit if that's what is happening here.

If it's a serious thing, however, then I can't help but chuckle at the thought of Angus being the last real member of the band and hiring Axl Rose of all people to sing. Axl...the poster boy for firing other band members and ending up the last guy standing. Has Angus really lost all self-awareness? Maybe they should do the dementia test on him instead of Malcolm.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

1991 Axl with blown vocals could do Brian Johnson. If Micky mouse shows up it will be terrible. if they only play Bon songs then Axl will do great.

eeyo003.gif

Board footer