You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Secret show: April 1, L.A.?

Axlin16 wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Damn, Duff is still in such great shape and looks cool as he'll with the hair getting longer again.

They all look great, and look mostly the same, other than Slash & Dizzy are putting on weight recently.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/to … nt-4124735

Click on link then scroll down to video.  you hear band rehearsing LALD and you see steven at 2:30 mark and girl yells "Stevie".

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

^^^^^^^Nobody click this link and watch the video????? WTF people, you are slipping.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Ugh... Live and Let Die. God I wish they'd drop that fuckin' song. KOHD I get... but LALD... let it go.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
Axlin16 wrote:

Ugh... Live and Let Die. God I wish they'd drop that fuckin' song. KOHD I get... but LALD... let it go.

I HATE LALD.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/to … nt-4124735

Click on link then scroll down to video.  you hear band rehearsing LALD and you see steven at 2:30 mark and girl yells "Stevie".

Holy fucking balls.. Was that Uncle Axl?

Take my fucking money.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

WOW, good stuff! And Car Wash is there? Not certain 100% it was him but looked similar.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
Axlin16 wrote:

I HATE LALD.

Wasn't a big fan...until I saw it live.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:

WOW, good stuff! And Car Wash is there? Not certain 100% it was him but looked similar.

My God it looked like him. He kind of looks like a turtle... Little dude... I think it was him.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

I want to believe that was Adler. Fingers crossed. Axl is there pretty early and doing soundcheck. That's good. Seems he is taking it more seriously than the last decade.

Board footer