You are not logged in. Please register or login.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

Re: Secret show: April 1, L.A.?

tejastech08 wrote:
supaplex wrote:

Slash looks bored. This shit just isn't up to par with the 80's stuff I've been watching lately, and that is precisely why I'm not likely to pay big money for this tour. Feel bad for Smoking Guns and others.

gunn3rdownunder
 Rep: 1 

supaplex wrote:

Omg!!

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:

things from the troubadour link:
https://www.instagram.com/explore/locations/100768/

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I just saw Axl and Slash on stage together.

Holy shit.

gunn3rdownunder
 Rep: 1 

tejastech08 wrote:
supaplex wrote:

Slash looks bored. This shit just isn't up to par with the 80's stuff I've been watching lately, and that is precisely why I'm not likely to pay big money for this tour. Feel bad for Smoking Guns and others.

Wut?

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
supaplex wrote:

I would give it some time before making assumptions off a shitty 10 second instagram video

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
supaplex wrote:

first video of slash and axl playing together and that's your complaint?
it's 3 sec of video 16

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
supaplex wrote:

All of of that from a few seconds of clip. Wow.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
supaplex wrote:

You's trollin biztch

Board footer