You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

Re: Secret show: April 1, L.A.?

slcpunk wrote:
Mama's Good Boy
 Rep: 25 

https://www.periscope.tv/fedecesaraguirr/1vOGwQgXNzMxB

You can hear it here...

Sounds like they are going into Double Talkin Jive

They just finished up Jungle.   No mickey mouse..  Axl sounds fantastic!

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Rex wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
supaplex wrote:

Slash looks bored. This shit just isn't up to par with the 80's stuff I've been watching lately, and that is precisely why I'm not likely to pay big money for this tour. Feel bad for Smoking Guns and others.

I would give it some time before making assumptions off a shitty 10 second instagram video

They are in their 50's. The energy is not there anymore. Just calling it as I see it.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
Rex wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

Slash looks bored. This shit just isn't up to par with the 80's stuff I've been watching lately, and that is precisely why I'm not likely to pay big money for this tour. Feel bad for Smoking Guns and others.

I would give it some time before making assumptions off a shitty 10 second instagram video

They are in their 50's. The energy is not there anymore. Just calling it as I see it.

Did you expect them to be 25?

Mama's Good Boy
 Rep: 25 

Double Talking Jive Mother Fucker!!!

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

I never get anything on these links. Do I need to download the app?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Tejas

You are a retard then

Are you fucking serious?

These guys haven't been on a stage together since 1993. So fucking what, guess what The Stones ain't 1971, whether Mick Taylor is there or not

Fuck off with that noise. 3 second mother fucking clip and you're already shitting on it. Go fucking masterbate

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
DCK wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
Rex wrote:

Did you expect them to be 25?

No. I'm just telling you the standard I hold Guns N' Roses to is really fucking high. In their prime they were the best ever. I think this reunion came about 10 years too late. They still had more oomph in their step back then.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:
Cramer wrote:

I never get anything on these links. Do I need to download the app?

I can't either.  I mean I hear something but it's just drowned out by all the background noise.

Board footer