You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: 2016 Summer Stadium 'Not In This Lifetime' Tour

BLS-Pride wrote:

Got mine for NJ. Have a buddy who works there that will get us down to the floor or GA so I am stoked. Even if we don't move down the seats are still pretty good.

AtariLegend wrote:
Lomax wrote:

I wouldn't go to Toronto for a fucking Beatles reunion.

Given your other account claims you're from Edinburgh, I doubt you've been to Toronto.

Lomax wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
Lomax wrote:

I wouldn't go to Toronto for a fucking Beatles reunion.

Given your other account claims you're from Edinburgh, I doubt you've been to Toronto.

Other account?

Please do tell?

redarmy76
 Rep: 5 

redarmy76 wrote:

I got my tix for Toronto. Sold out but I hear there will be added tickets closer to the show. I would say the majority of my friends in my age group (40) are either going or whining that they couldn't get tickets. Every media outlet, including non-traditional "rock" stations are covering this as a big deal. Wouldn't surprise me if a second show is added since the dome is available the next day (Blue Jays are on a road trip)

Side note: Def Leppard is playing the same night as Gnr, and people are  suggesting that one could do both concerts as they are near each other and Axl's notorious late start times.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
redarmy76 wrote:

I got my tix for Toronto. Sold out but I hear there will be added tickets closer to the show. I would say the majority of my friends in my age group (40) are either going or whining that they couldn't get tickets. Every media outlet, including non-traditional "rock" stations are covering this as a big deal. Wouldn't surprise me if a second show is added since the dome is available the next day (Blue Jays are on a road trip)

Side note: Def Leppard is playing the same night as Gnr, and people are  suggesting that one could do both concerts as they are near each other and Axl's notorious late start times.

Def Leppard plays for about 90 minutes. You're usually out in the 10 o'clock hour. It's doable.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I grabbed a ticket today for Orlando (July 29th).

I tried to get tix, right when they went on sale at 10am ET, and it was a fucking nightmare. The system was buggy as hell, said their was like ALL SEATS AVAILABLE (really?), then took them away, then shut it down and said it was experiencing technical difficulties.

Came back later around 5pm, and a totally different layout was there to select each seat, plus a classic 'Guns N Roses' banner above the sale.

But the prices... fuck... the prices man.

I wanted to get a side stage seat ticket, like I have the two previous NA tours, but none were on sale. The ones mid-range from the stage were $250 large. Then the ones down on the floor were like $400-450 bucks (not kidding), unless you wanted to sit back at the mixer and THAT was $250 bucks. They were selling 3rd tier seats, which at the Citrus Bowl are BENCHES... you know, like a High School football game... BENCHES, and they were $100 after fees.

Are you kidding?

Anyways, I kept trying to fuck with the system, and come up with something and finally I found the best value which was a 2nd-terrance seat, close to the stage, but one tier up, for $150. Even after all the bullshit endgame gimmicks, it was still over $200 bucks.

But it seems to be a good ass seat too, without the extra $100.

Either way... it better be a good goddamn show. These are fucking World Series prices man.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I think I'm doing the Nashville show.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Got tix to Philly!   Syked!!  I went old school & getting the sent, I was those mofos in my hand:mosh:

TheSundanceKid
 Rep: 30 

PaSnow wrote:

Got tix to Philly!   Syked!!  I went old school & getting the sent, I was those mofos in my hand:mosh:

That's the only way to be.

I like the stubs.

I once saw New Order first row, but it was online print off and not a stub.

Mine are coming in the mail as well baby!

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

GN'R could be coming to the UK this year. Praise be!

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/report … xJCVPtj.16

Board footer