You are not logged in. Please register or login.

TheSundanceKid
 Rep: 30 

Re: New Guns N Roses member Melissa Reese

Yikes to that Axl rant. I don't get the context.

I assume if he shitted on someone here there would be a bunch of group think and everyone taking Axl's side. I like Mr. Rose but that rant on whomever was wacked.

No one should be name calling Ms. Melissa Reese. Obviously she is qualified for the gig. So what if she is hot or she's not hot in your books? That shouldn't have any bearing on anything. Judge a person on what they bring to the round table.

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

She is a pretty little thing and a heavyweight in talent and work.

I am SO glad they have opened for a woman.

My only wish is that no one in the band touches her so the band can get on with music and not recreate problems.

Especially when a band is lucky to have such a talent around.

I say a massive welcome to Melissa.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Leaked Nude Pic:

Hidden Text:

i4lt7s.jpg

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:
the_real_jessica wrote:

I say a massive welcome to Melissa.

Hear, hear.

The Guns brand has a misogynistic shade, due to some lyrics, the tours (particularly UYI), the well-publicized civil affairs... The past is what it is, but in many ways, Melissa's inclusion can introduce a new level of maturity into their public image.

Funny that. Imagine if Melissa would've been on board since 2001/2, instead of Pitman. Her having a unique perspective would've likely made her a press darling, as Axl/Bucket would've shunned the press, anyway. Then again, she would've also gotten some heinous comments from the fanbase... hmm

In any case, she seems happy to be there and comes with the highest endorsement the hardcores could ask for - the Bucket & Brain association.

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:
the_real_jessica wrote:

My only wish is that no one in the band touches her so the band can get on with music and not recreate problems.

I remember a quote from Slash in some interview long long ago when asked why he doesn't have girls in any of his bands and he said something like "It's not about talent, it's that someone in the band always ends up having sex with the girl, and someone else in the band always ends up not liking it"

That's paraphrased but pretty much what he said.

AtariLegend wrote:

Didn't he also say he'd consider a female singer for VR at one point too?

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Didn't he also say he'd consider a female singer for VR at one point too?

I think so.

Also did those songs with Fergie and Nicole so he doesn't seem adverse to working with women these days I guess.

I just remembered that quote when Jessica raised the theoretical possibility of intra-gnr relations....man I feel dirty just typing that....;)

AtariLegend wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

man I feel dirty just typing that....;)

Mikka probably would have got excited though reading that 18.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Why would anyone go after her?

This is explained earlier in this thread....but basically I don't care for the fake drums machine. I feel it adds little to nothing.

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

Guys, close your pants right now or ...

She is one cutie !!!

Today, coachella  image.jpeg

Board footer