You are not logged in. Please register or login.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

Re: Review: GUNS N' ROSES First Official Comeback Concert

FlashFlood wrote:

What 5 second leak?

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Just wait till I upload my vids. I got some good shit.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

How close were you SG? Technically the audio is more important than video I suppose but so many vids from every angle. Did you focus on Melissa on any of your footage more than most?

After watching so much footage today I focused a bit more on Dizzy. That closeup footage that pans in his direction every now and then...then pulls back....you notice how he is practically hidden. He almost blends into the stage. I understand completely wanting the main focus to be "the big 3" but Melissa stands out more than he does.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

What 5 second leak?

Around the time "Going Down" leaked there was also some other leaks including short 5 second leaks of some of the remixes or alternate versions of songs.

One was a version of "This I Love" - there was about 5 seconds of it - the difference was Axl was singing over some sample/keys - sounded sort of like a music box - and it was in a higher raspy pitch - more like his 2009 voice.

It's interesting though as most of the other remixes still used the Album vocals but this was clearly some other take.

Anyway I'd love to hear a full version of Axl's voice like that but with Slash's solo from last night.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Got a Ton of Slash and Melissa.

AtariLegend wrote:
monkeychow wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

What 5 second leak?

Around the time "Going Down" leaked there was also some other leaks including short 5 second leaks of some of the remixes or alternate versions of songs.

One was a version of "This I Love" - there was about 5 seconds of it - the difference was Axl was singing over some sample/keys - sounded sort of like a music box - and it was in a higher raspy pitch - more like his 2009 voice.

It's interesting though as most of the other remixes still used the Album vocals but this was clearly some other take.

Anyway I'd love to hear a full version of Axl's voice like that but with Slash's solo from last night.

Someone uploaded a few clips edited together including the clip you're referring too including "Blood in The Water". However at least one of the clips was fan made.

CSS 2.0
 Rep: 35 

CSS 2.0 wrote:

Oh My God, Silkworms and This I Love were real.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

However at least one of the clips was fan made.

Yep. However it was absolutely Axl singing This I Love.

AtariLegend wrote:
CSS 2.0 wrote:

Oh My God, Silkworms and This I Love were real.

At least one of the tracks was definitely fan made (can't remember which) and I think Ashba responded to a question about them saying he never made a studio version of the instrumental that was included as well.

CSS 2.0
 Rep: 35 

CSS 2.0 wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

At least one of the tracks was definitely fan made (can't remember which) and I think Ashba responded to a question about them saying he never made a studio version of the instrumental that was included as well.

There were more songs (clips) included than those three but I can't remember which.

Board footer