You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: "Guns N' Roses is back. But where are Axl Rose's snake hips?"

Smoking Guns wrote:

Eddie really is a major dork and GNR is nice to him but for fucks sake he is a dork.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

The only good thing about him saying that shit over and over about the secret information is that it sounds like he expects it to be announced soon. Whatever it is, hopefully he's right and we get some good news in the very near future. Would be awesome if it's new music.

TheSundanceKid
 Rep: 30 

This review licked back side anal hair.

I mean really?

Doesn't legend state that Axl canceled Philly to watch a basketball game? And that he was in the air when Vancouver was canceled? Dude showed up and performed.

Should be applauded, for performing hurt and you know not having that usual stage performance he has.

CSS 2.0
 Rep: 35 

CSS 2.0 wrote:

He's got a broken foot... What else is he supposed to sit on exactly?

I think that "throne" thingy is kinda cool all things considered - had this happened in the past the tour (more than likely) would've been cancelled altogether.

Good on Axl for following through, I'd say. Nothing but props from me in this case since he did right by his fans and fellow band members.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Even when the cast comes off I don't see him running around for a long while.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
misterID wrote:

Even when the cast comes off I don't see him running around for a long while.

yeah...has he actually run since those falls he took a couple of years ago? I forget when but remember he wound up using a cane and posting shots of this massive bruise to the internet - his whole leg was like black.

Rough review this one anyway, I mean I dunno what they expect of the guy, he broke his foot and he did his best to go on, what else could be do.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

I can't describe how grateful I am that the Vegas shows went ahead given the circumstances smile I honestly wouldn't have blamed them for cancelling, but instead I got to witness the best live vocals I've seen to date, and I can cross Coma off my list too big_smile

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Rounded out by players Rose employed in the years after Slash and McKagan left — keyboardist Dizzy Reed, guitarist Richard Fortus and drummer Frank Ferrer — as well as a fresh recruit in keyboardist Melissa Reese, this seven-member Guns N' Roses sounded stronger than the band has in decades

This is what it boils down to. They are delivering the goods. Period. They continue down this path, it doesn't matter if he's 20 or 60.

This is Stones level now. I don't remember a bunch of people complaining during their Voodoo Lounge years.

Board footer