You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: HEATH LEDGER DEAD

It was reported on CNN that he did finish the movie but these articles are saying otherwise.  It's on IMDB still in production. hmm  Although there is a trailer so I am going to assume his role is done or we'll have a Brandon Lee situation.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

maybe the filming is done but the CGI is still being worked on hmm

Law enforcement tells TMZ Ledger's body was found face down on the bedroom floor. There is no visible signs of any trauma.

Law enforcement tells TMZ Heath Ledger's autopsy is scheduled for tomorrow.

Law enforcement has confirmed to TMZ prescription pills were strewn around Heath Ledger's bed. The cops are waiting for the Medical Examiner.

EDIT - TMZ HAD CORRECTED THAT HE PLAYS THE JOKER SO HIS FILMING IS DONE.

This is the last picture of him on a new film he was working on

0122_heath_ledger_inf.jpg

The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

I hope he didn't kill himself intentionally hmm

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

There's fairly long trailors for the new Batman film so I think the actors are done, it's probably in editing and other stuff like that. It's due out in June so there's obviously still some things being worked on, just behind the scenes.

The role of The Joker was likely to put his career in the stratosphere, now the whole film will have a huge cloud over it (assuming it comes out).

I posted an edit to my post, he was already working on a new film so his role is finished on Batman.

No doubt about that APE about the cloud over the film now.   Like watching The Crow can't get it out of your head that he's dead, it takes something from the film.

Saudade
 Rep: 0 

Saudade wrote:

If this was a suicide then it's even more shocking and surprising. He didn't really looked like he had problems or was depressed.

Shows how much we really know about these stars.

RIP Heath.

Edit: the cops told TMZ the death was accidental...

Saudade wrote:

If this was a suicide then it's even more shocking and surprising. He didn't really looked like he had problems or was depressed.

Shows how much we really know about these stars.

RIP Heath.

He did break up with his wife last year, who knows if that wasn't causing depression for him. 

I guess we'll have to wait for the autopsy to know the cause and if it was intentional, I guess if he didn't have 50 pills in him then one can say it was accidental.

TMZ has learned Heath Ledger had a substance abuse problem. A Ledger confidante tells us he had been clean for a year.

Contrary to several published reports, we're told Ledger had not been in rehab.

Oh boy, this is starting to look like drugs was the cause.

How can the cops say it was accidental, do they know how many pills he ingested?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

I think he'd finished filming for Batman, who knows what they'll want to do now though.

His death brings up an interesting situation. I know there are other villains to work with, but if they had sequel possibilities for the Joker character, they might delay the film and redo those scenes with a different actor. From all info known about it, Ledger apparently "owns" this character, so it would be difficult filling his shoes if more Joker themed Batman films are being considered down the line.

More than likely they don't change anything and just let the Joker be in this film. This film was already going to be huge, and even more so now.

There are Ledger avs and sigs all over cyberspace. Been that way for months.

Any of you Batman freaks hear anything of more Joker movies in the future? Was Ledger signed on for multiple sequels?

Are we positive filming was finished? Just because he was working on something else doesn't mean it was finished. They could have been working around his already planned schedule.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

TMZ has learned Heath Ledger had a substance abuse problem. A Ledger confidante tells us he had been clean for a year.

Contrary to several published reports, we're told Ledger had not been in rehab.

Oh boy, this is starting to look like drugs was the cause.

How can the cops say it was accidental, do they know how many pills he ingested?

Thats the bad thing about drugs(well, one of the bad things). You quit for awhile, and then when you start again, you think you can handle the previous amounts you used to take.

Board footer