You are not logged in. Please register or login.

otto
 Rep: 83 

Re: Slither

otto wrote:

We still don't know who's going to sing and if it will be played at all..

Perfect Crime has been on the list for so long now...

1343375-jump_to_conclusions_mat.jpg

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Someone at "truth" said it...

What an ironic name for a website.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

This is like so 10 hours ago lol. Yes pretty cool. I know some will be pissed because prior to the shows many said "why would Axl sing anything from VR or Slash, that isn't GNR and CD is".

I certainly wouldn't be opposed to it, but I would be surprised. I think it would be a good sign though if Axl was willing to sing a VR track or two. Still would rather hear Messages though. That song never really got noticed by the public. If they broke thst out people would probably think it's a new GNR song and I'd imagine it would be well received. Would be sort of a nice tribute to Scott too if they wanted to go in that direction.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
faldor wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

This is like so 10 hours ago lol. Yes pretty cool. I know some will be pissed because prior to the shows many said "why would Axl sing anything from VR or Slash, that isn't GNR and CD is".

I certainly wouldn't be opposed to it, but I would be surprised. I think it would be a good sign though if Axl was willing to sing a VR track or two. Still would rather hear Messages though. That song never really got noticed by the public. If they broke thst out people would probably think it's a new GNR song and I'd imagine it would be well received. Would be sort of a nice tribute to Scott too if they wanted to go in that direction.

Messages and twat at the same show in Chicago would be perfect. Because so few know it, gnr could almost make it their song.

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

Very good to see. I thought it would be a good idea when they re-formed. Not to gloat or anything.

Mama's Good Boy
 Rep: 25 

There's certainly precedent for band members performing their own tunes..  Tommy and BBF used to do their solo songs, although Axl would leave the stage.

The question about a VR song is if Axl would do the vocals, or would Duff do them.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

If Duff gets another song I'd prefer So Fine over Slither.

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

TheMole wrote:

Slither is a good fit for Axl's "CD style" vocals, so I think he'd do it justice. I'm hoping he'll be te one singing it when they do play it.

Board footer