You are not logged in. Please register or login.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Re: San Diego

Yep the general response to the shows has been excellent. Most people seem to agree he's kicking ass but there'll never be universal acceptance. Hell there was still a big debate over Brian v Bon, it's been a divided fan base for 35 years. Beta chiming in like that is potentially a PR disaster and will do nothing to help anyone. As she said haters gonna hate, let them, picking fights with them over the internet won't help and is frankly embarrassing.

Ragnar
 Rep: 8 

Ragnar wrote:

She`s the very definition of a leech and a parasite.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

I personally think GNR could have reunited in 2005 if it wasn't for Beta turning away slash. It makes you think.

Quite possible. While I care little about one certain wrestler, I do believe him when he said Beta was "obsessed" with Slash, going on about him without prompting. As Axl's personal manager, the mature thing would've been to say, "Axl, let's hear him out, he wants to get a court case out of all our hands." It could've been done through intermediaries, at first, but at least a lasting line of communication would've been created. We would've gotten Slash on stage at Hammerstein, in the best of cases.

misterID wrote:

I see she's still calling people idiots. 16

This is the exact song and dance routine that went on at HTGTH in late 2006. Essentially, cyberbullying. Inexcusable behaviour for a person in her position; attacking her employers audience. What's more, we're used to this, but the AC/DC crowds, they're just learning that Axl has a ridiculously hostile management. Bravo, Beta. You just made Axl come out like a real douche, as it looks like he's ok with that. Getting bored with having less influence over the NITL tour?

monkeychow wrote:

I doubt angus wants that type of publicity.

That's a good point. Angus' band is hanging by a thread and this person, an official representative of his lead singer, is engaging with the fans in a hostile fashion. However you slice it, Beta is directly harming the AC/DC brand with her tone. Angus will be crossed when he finds out.

Board footer