You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

Re: Axl and Duff interview

jimmythegent wrote:

i was in no way implying i got that from the interview - izzy writing or being involved in the writing in some capacity is something i hope will happen is all

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

Do any of you kids know when Universal releases their Q4 slate of releases?

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

A live album from various shows of the NITLT would be so damn awesome. There were some AMAZING Shows on that run.

DtM51
 Rep: 6 

DtM51 wrote:

Hey Wag...StephenChesneyMusic just posted a pic of himself hanging out with Dizzy Reed..I hope someone looks into his connection with the band further.

DtM51

DtM51 wrote:

I really hate to be that guy but look at this post coming from some guy who claims he just made these for fun with a buddy...read the hashtags on the pic with Dizzy.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKWN2JFBPcn … esneymusic
Check out his page, he posted some clips of songs that if you ask me, sound like a GNR tune. Like i said i hate to be that guy, but maybe, JUST MAYBE, this is it.

If so it would be a reverse leak...which i haven't seen in this lifetime.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Are you talking about this?

If so it is not GNR, but a very good imitation by these guys. I love the song - great solo in Slash's style - bit like Back off Bitch and a very nice Axl-esque vocals. But it's not really GNR. There's a thread where the songwriters post about it on MyGnr. smile

Even though it's not GNR though I dig it!

DtM51

DtM51 wrote:

I dont know what this is but i want it.... and the other one that starts with a line from YCBM
https://www.instagram.com/p/BJ_aUE_hekV … esneymusic

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

It's cool but it's not GNR - Chesney says its a demo he made 3 years ago. See the end of the video I posted above and he admits it.

They're very cool though!! But it's not GNR.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

That song kicks so much ass.

DtM51

DtM51 wrote:

I was pretty much sure it was fake but guess im just wanting a new album bad enough...didn't help that that guy nailed the whole "Chinese Democracy" era voice...like down to a T

Board footer