You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:

^^ ya think?

The fake crying seems annoying, tho a friend wrote on FB the 'vocal fry' was killing her. I never knew the term, but I agree her tone of voice came off a bit 'girlie', which was likely planned/practiced.

OTOH the calander part is lame. "I couldn't have assaulted her or goto a party because my calander shows I had chores to do, and went on vacation for 2 weeks."  WTF??

I dunno, I think the whole things been mishandled on both sides. I think I heard she first got in touch with the Senator July 6th?  then followed up the 10th?  Senator Feinstein should've approached Trump & Republicans with the info & suggested they just pull his name. To me, his yearbook alone should've raised some red flags, the whole '100 kegs club'?? How did that not come up in vetting?!  Anyway they could've pulled his name then and said concerns came up about his underage years and pointed to the yearbook quotes. Didn't need to make all this so public, yet I'm not sure Dems are completely innocent here either, did they hold out to stretch this closer to election time?

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Smoking Guns wrote:

BK is dominating right now.

Absolutely. He did what he needed to do. Anyone who supports this circus is a horrible person.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Interesting. I heard on 2 right radio shows they felt it was over, he wasnt being put thru. This was before BK took his turn. Not sure Im watching a comeback, seems whiny imho.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Lindsey Graham totally dominated.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I would still be vetting Barrett right now.

She's younger, FAR more conservative and there will be no investigations on farts.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Lindsey Graham totally dominated.

That was aimed at Flake. And I would say Trump -- Haberman has been saying Trump has been wanting to move on from BK for weeks.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Burger King?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Absolutely. He did what he needed to do. Anyone who supports this circus is a horrible person.

Awww payback is a mutherfucker

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

So I guess the only decision is if he goes thru or not.

IMHO I think the votes will be there.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

So I guess the only decision is if he goes thru or not.

IMHO I think the votes will be there.

Maybe...but it’ll be a dirty, dirty bath.

Poor guy...maybe he’s a solid dude...but man...the Dems are out for blood. And why shouldn’t they be?

Board footer