You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Fuck, sorry guys, I pasted the wrong link on the Maher clip. No wonder there was confusion... Here's the real thing.

https://mobile.twitter.com/billmaher/st … 72/video/1

Go to 3:23. Scary accurate.

buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:

It was absolutely buzz, sorry for the confusion.

You still have your fucking hard-on for me?  You know you really took someone down hard when they just can't let it go in spite of the fact I've hardly said a word in weeks. 

Yuck it up with you and your one supporter.  So many people have been laughing at you for months now that there's no way you'll ever recover from it.  Good day.

You have your head so far up your own ass...

Maher: "people complaining about Trump and Clinton being equally bad aren’t cynical, they’re just uneducated and apply their brainpower to “bullshit.”

I'm not sure I follow this - how did we get here? And who is your "one supporter"?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Fuck, sorry guys, I pasted the wrong link on the Maher clip. No wonder there was confusion... Here's the real thing.

Go to 3:23. Scary accurate.

buzzsaw wrote:

You still have your fucking hard-on for me?  You know you really took someone down hard when they just can't let it go in spite of the fact I've hardly said a word in weeks. 

Yuck it up with you and your one supporter.  So many people have been laughing at you for months now that there's no way you'll ever recover from it.  Good day.

You have your head so far up your own ass...

Maher: "people complaining about Trump and Clinton being equally bad aren’t cynical, they’re just uneducated and apply their brainpower to “bullshit.”

I'm not sure I follow this - how did we get here? And who is your "one supporter"?

I saw that episode oh Maher...he has a way with words for sure. Trump is so fucking Terrible and the truth is his supporters just don't care.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:
johndivney wrote:

I think it was buzzsaw.. does he carry/wear a snotrag/handkerchief?

Like I said...better when you're not here.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

I am just reading an article about a Trump supporter in Iowa who attempted to vote twice and got caught. She said she voted twice because she was afraid her vote would be changed and counted as a vote for Hillary.

This is certainly very scary because this sets up a situation where even if Clinton wins legitimately Trump supporters  Will not accept it.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Cramer wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Like I said...better when you're not here.

What's the back story, Cramer? I completely missed something

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I'm missing something as well.

What's the frequency, Kenneth?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Who is a non-millennial on this board?

Technically everyone born before 1981.

So maybe James, SLC, Smoking or I guess Randall tongue.

I think a majority of Evo users over the years fall into that category with CC, saikin, AXl4Life and a few others that were teens when joining here.

PaSnow wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I posted many thoughtful things about Reagan's presidency that you never said anything about. You only pay  attention  to the people who agree with you and that's fine.

I dunno, James & I went at it pretty hard in the 2008 Presidential thread. It got pretty bitter & personal maybe. So much so I've tried to stay out of this one alot more. I'm sorta embarrassed as to how hard we got in it. I've been ok with Obama's term tho, considering what he walked in to, and how he's walking out of it.  That said do I think Hillary's a great choice?  Hmmmm, I want to like her more, but these shitty connections & elitist decisions show there are 2 Democratic Partys, and she's of the elite. Guess I got sidetracked there a bit.

That was pretty brutal. Hadn't had political arguments to that extent since the tinfoil hat linux days with SLC and Flagg.

johndivney wrote:
misterID wrote:

Called it: http://www.gnrevolution.com/post.php?ti … qid=297103
Right again. I figure I'm right about... oh, 100% of the time..

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

That was pretty brutal. Hadn't had political arguments to that extent since the tinfoil hat linux days with SLC and Flagg.

Can't say we were too nice to one another, heh heh....

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

How far back do you guys go?  I thought Flagg was a new to the boards back then.

SLC are you in Salt Lake?  I think I asked you this before, my brothers out there.

I'm 43 fwiw, def not a milennial. Old head right here.

Board footer