You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

SLC, nothing you’ve said is correct about any issue the past year. Flynn didn’t flip. Sessions didn’t lie about meeting with the Russians. No information was exchanged at Trump tower. Trump didn’t obstruct justice by firing Comey. Nothing Manafort did is connected to Trump, and short of polling information (which isn’t illegal) we know of no collaboration between Manafort and some Russian agent.

Flagg I missed it in Mueller's statement where he clarified none of these things happened either? roll

You also missed the part where anyone has confirmed a single accusation occurred, let alone justifying impeachment. But here we are.

When the special counsel breaks his silence to call bullshit, you may have jumped the shark. But please, continue on.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Flynn didn't flip?  Really, I find that interesting?  Session didn't lie?  Really, I recall that being the reason he recused himself almost 2 years ago. No info exchanged at Trump Tower?  Of course, as the intelligent businesswomen Hope Hicks stated, it was about Russian adoptions 16  Trump firing Comey was a=ok. Nothing Manafort did was connected to Trump?  Sure, your campaign manager charged with federal crimes 2 years later is nothing to be concerned with.

Sure thing Flagg, it's cool. 22

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

PaSnow wrote:

Flynn didn't flip?  Really, I find that interesting?  Session didn't lie?  Really, I recall that being the reason he recused himself almost 2 years ago. No info exchanged at Trump Tower?  Of course, as the intelligent businesswomen Hope Hicks stated, it was about Russian adoptions 16  Trump firing Comey was a=ok. Nothing Manafort did was connected to Trump?  Sure, your campaign manager charged with federal crimes 2 years later is nothing to be concerned with.

So you’re acknowledging publicly, how grossly misinformed you are. And worst yet, you don’t realize how you prove how much on the up and up Sessions was compared to Lynch.

Comey said Lynch told him to ignore Clinton. Lynch met with Clinton privately and refused to recuse herself. Just the accusation from the far left, was enough to get Sessions to recuse himself because of the optics. The FBI vindicated him. Let me repeat, the FBI said Sessions didn’t lie and did nothing improper. Sessions recused himself because just the appearance is damaging. Meanwhile, Lynch’s actions forced Comey to come forward and illegally bypass her authority.

You are grossly uninformed and your posts embarrass your intellect. Try to find articles that support your claims. Not tweets or memes as you’re want to do. But actual articles from reputable sources, like the NYTimes or WaPo. Do it for your own sake. If you can’t find them or what you find doesn’t support your beliefs, don’t you think you should question if you’re being honest, let alone misled?

What has Flynn flipped on. Do you have a single source?  What did Sessions lie about. Do you have a single source. What did Manafort do that’s connected to Trump. Do you have a single source.

You’re no different than the 9/11 truther who continued to reinforce why reading more than Dr Seuss is beneficial. You’re no different than the Birthers, the Benghazi nuts, and the pizza gate shit.

Which one of us has called bullshit and been proven right on all of these. Which one of us has been wrong at nearly every turn, and just says “maybe next time”.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

So you’re acknowledging publicly, how grossly misinformed you are. And worst yet, you don’t realize how you prove how much on the up and up Sessions was compared to Lynch.

Comey said Lynch told him to ignore Clinton. Lynch met with Clinton privately and refused to recuse herself. Just the accusation from the far left, was enough to get Sessions to recuse himself because of the optics. The FBI vindicated him. Let me repeat, the FBI said Sessions didn’t lie and did nothing improper. Sessions recused himself because just the appearance is damaging. Meanwhile, Lynch’s actions forced Comey to come forward and illegally bypass her authority.

You are grossly uninformed and your posts embarrass your intellect. Try to find articles that support your claims. Not tweets or memes as you’re want to do. But actual articles from reputable sources, like the NYTimes or WaPo. Do it for your own sake. If you can’t find them or what you find doesn’t support your beliefs, don’t you think you should question if you’re being honest, let alone misled?

What has Flynn flipped on. Do you have a single source?  What did Sessions lie about. Do you have a single source. What did Manafort do that’s connected to Trump. Do you have a single source.

You’re no different than the 9/11 truther who continued to reinforce why reading more than Dr Seuss is beneficial. You’re no different than the Birthers, the Benghazi nuts, and the pizza gate shit.

Which one of us has called bullshit and been proven right on all of these. Which one of us has been wrong at nearly every turn, and just says “maybe next time”.

You’ve offered no sources for any of your claims just in this post.

How do you expect anyone to take you seriously when you’re this duplicitous?

RF sees himself as some sort all knowing being. He’ll ask you to write a dissertation supporting all your claims but he won’t evem read what you wrote.

He’ll do things to destroy his own credibility like repeatedly refer to the Rasmussen poll while ignoring all other polls exposing his blatant bias.

He’s just a troll.

Things like this are happening: https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump … 54127.html

And he isn’t the slightest bit bothered is he?

King from Iowa spews blantently racist shit and he can’t be bothered to comment on that.

But trumps innocence? He’s all on board.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

You’ve offered no sources for any of your claims just in this post.

How do you expect anyone to take you seriously when you’re this duplicitous?

RF sees himself as some sort all knowing being. He’ll ask you to write a dissertation supporting all your claims but he won’t evem read what you wrote.

He’ll do things to destroy his own credibility like repeatedly refer to the Rasmussen poll while ignoring all other polls exposing his blatant bias.

He’s just a troll.

Things like this are happening: https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump … 54127.html

And he isn’t the slightest bit bothered is he?

King from Iowa spews blantently racist shit and he can’t be bothered to comment on that.

But trumps innocence? He’s all on board.

Yup as usual RF has nothin - and then disappears back into the background

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

lol, so Trump SHUTS DOWN THE ENTIRE GOVERNEMNT for 29 days, only to come back with his tail between his legs 'negotiating'.  WTF why didn't we negotiate with the government open??!

Alternatively, why didn't we pass Wall funding while we had a Republican Senate & House?

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Flynn didn't flip?  Really, I find that interesting? :

This alone is enough to disqualify Flagg from any convo about this investigation (I thought he was leaving anyway?)

Flynn not only flipped, but was a star witness for Mueller, providing evidence for over a year. To say he's not cooperating is like...huh?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Flynn didn't flip?  Really, I find that interesting? :

This alone is enough to disqualify Flagg from any convo about this investigation (I thought he was leaving anyway?)

Flynn not only flipped, but was a star witness for Mueller, providing evidence for over a year. To say he's not cooperating is like...huh?

I’m baffled at how one can refuse to change his stance for the last two years. This is the same shit he’s been saying for 2 years!! 2 YEARS!!

I’m going to have to start questioning at this point whether he knows what collusion is - even more, whether he wants to know.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

So Guiliani is now confirming Trump Hotel Moscow talks did go i to October 2016.

Gee, don't ya think the American voters would've deserved transparency on this?!  Actually I recall him saying during the debates he "has nothing to do with Russia" when Hillary called him a puppet.

Board footer