You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: US Politics Thread

Agreed, adult black men screaming slurs at teenagers. Then despite being attacked by the same black men, an adult Native American approaches said teenagers and beats a drum in their face, before lying and claiming the teenagers surrounded him and yelled slurs.

Video evidence is a wonderful thing.

I know I’d be embarrassed if I parroted left wing talking points this past week. 0/3.

Watching celebrities and news agencies back track on this claim has been incredibly pleasureable for me.

Any takers on how quickly Mitch parrots the original story?

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Agreed, adult black men screaming slurs at teenagers. Then despite being attacked by the same black men, an adult Native American approaches said teenagers and beats a drum in their face, before lying and claiming the teenagers surrounded him and yelled slurs.

Video evidence is a wonderful thing.

I know I’d be embarrassed if I parroted left wing talking points this past week. 0/3.

Watching celebrities and news agencies back track on this claim has been incredibly pleasureable for me.

Any takers on how quickly Mitch parrots the original story?

That’s what you’re doing Flagg...notice how you never criticize the whites. Trump...these kids....any jag off in the trump administration...

You’re the tool Flagg...the only people in the wrong are the single Native American and the few blacks...

But you’re not racist right Flagg? You’re Deep South roots are showing.

You’re 0/0...because you never do anything

You should be embarrassed for all things you’re willing to overlook.

You’ll have to tell me what tucker told you to think later on.

Randall Flagg

Reminder that Mitch is defending adults screaming racial slurs and homophobic slurs at teenagers.  Because the teenagers had MAGA hats.

No, scratch that. They were yelling slurs at anyone who wasn’t black. They were attacking people because of their race.

Remember this. This is what the typical American progressive is like without the facade or filter.

The victims aren’t the victims because they disagree politically with Mitch.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Reminder that Mitch is defending adults screaming racial slurs and homophobic slurs at teenagers.  Because the teenagers had MAGA hats.

No, scratch that. They were yelling slurs at anyone who wasn’t black. They were attacking people because of their race.

Remember this. This is what the typical American progressive is like without the facade or filter.

Brilliant yet bigoted comments

Randall Flagg

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

You shouldn’t use words you obviously don’t understand. But please, continue to be the champion of actual bigots who use racial slurs at children.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

You shouldn’t use words you obviously don’t understand. But please, continue to be the champion of actual bigots who use racial slurs at children.

First of all fuck Joe Rogan...

Those kids were trolling and harassing all the same....Coirdinated MAGA hats going somewhere they knew all types go....

But go ahead and feel bad for the spoiled rich kids who go to private school....aww poor privileged rich kids....boo boo

So you care about these children...these children...but those kids dying at the border...that's no bother to you right? Hypocrite.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Hey look the president is taking a side and inviting the priveleged boys to the white house to make a political stunt out of this and further inflame the situation...

Too bad he didn't invite you huh Flagg...it'll be a nice collection of little bitch bois....you'd fit right in!

MAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Awww no SOTU for president bitch boi....I’m sorry RF...i know you were so looking forward to it.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Pelosi is handling this like a boss!

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Pelosi is handling this like a boss!

She is.