You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 105 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

I gotta agree with this one. Never believed in it, but that is NOT Melania!

https://twitter.com/ayglsr/status/1104400871516004352

[/embed]

I’m not privy to what this means...

Is there some sort of conspiracy theory surrounding Melania?

I find to her to be the most irrelevant First Lady in my life time. She does absolutely nothing...and when she started her anti-bullying campaign i was done with her....the unfathomable levels of hypocrisy that they all bathe in on a daily basis makes it all insincere and disingenuous.


These are substanceless human beings who don’t mean what they say.

PaSnow
 Rep: 190 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:

Yeah, it's essentially #FakeMelania stuff. I think previously she got off a helicopter & into a limo & ppl claimed it wasn't her. Back when she wasn't seen for like 30 days or something. There's a Secret Service agent who does look like her, and some ppl think that's the replacement but I would think they'd be smarter than that. Plus they might have her onboard as a purposeful standin. I saw Clinton come to my college in 95 & the caravan was long, like 2 motorcycles, 4 cop cars, 2 SUVs, 2 limos, 2 SUVs, 4 cop cars, and 2 cycles. Someone said they had the 2 limos so you didn't know which one he was in. So maybe she rides in the fake limo.

Anyway, regardless, yeah this isn't her. As to are they having a scuffle, does she hate the 1st lady role & publicity, or does Melania just stay in NYC or FLA etc, I dunno, but that's not her.

mitchejw
 Rep: 105 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Yeah, it's essentially #FakeMelania stuff. I think previously she got off a helicopter & into a limo & ppl claimed it wasn't her. Back when she wasn't seen for like 30 days or something. There's a Secret Service agent who does look like her, and some ppl think that's the replacement but I would think they'd be smarter than that. Plus they might have her onboard as a purposeful standin. I saw Clinton come to my college in 95 & the caravan was long, like 2 motorcycles, 4 cop cars, 2 SUVs, 2 limos, 2 SUVs, 4 cop cars, and 2 cycles. Someone said they had the 2 limos so you didn't know which one he was in. So maybe she rides in the fake limo.

Anyway, regardless, yeah this isn't her. As to are they having a scuffle, does she hate the 1st lady role & publicity, or does Melania just stay in NYC or FLA etc, I dunno, but that's not her.

She doesn’t have what it takes to be any kind of substantive First Lady. She’s just there (sometimes).

mitchejw
 Rep: 105 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:

What’s your point?

PaSnow
 Rep: 190 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:

I agree with her, and have. People like Tlaib saying "Impeach the MF" are just being non-sensical. The ONLY reason he should be impeached is due to crimes of the Mueller or SDNY reports.  Otherwise, move along & just let it go.

mitchejw
 Rep: 105 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

I agree with her, and have. People like Tlaib saying "Impeach the MF" are just being non-sensical. The ONLY reason he should be impeached is due to crimes of the Mueller or SDNY reports.  Otherwise, move along & just let it go.

I don’t think that’s why RF posted this...i think RF believes no matter what, impeachment is never appropriate.

Given his lack of knowledge on Nixon and his personal BS opinions, that’s my take.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 326 

Re: US Politics Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:

Pelosi is correct. But she has so many fucking wackos on the left it makes her job and decisions very difficult.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 110 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:

I agree with her, and have. People like Tlaib saying "Impeach the MF" are just being non-sensical. The ONLY reason he should be impeached is due to crimes of the Mueller or SDNY reports.  Otherwise, move along & just let it go.

The SDNY still reports up to the AG and lacks the jurisdiction to prosecute a sitting president. If all they have are hush payments, they’ll be laughed out of court and probably replaced.

Pelosi’s smart. If they impeach, she loses. Then the base is defeated and angry because Maxine Waters and Adam Schiff said there was real evidence of collusion.

Print media is already turning on the Dems. Subpoenaing 81 people to find anything to justify the Russian Truthers is a bridge too far for most folks.

Hopefully Biden survives the primary and beats Trump. But anyone else, and Trump gets 4 more years.

mitchejw
 Rep: 105 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

I agree with her, and have. People like Tlaib saying "Impeach the MF" are just being non-sensical. The ONLY reason he should be impeached is due to crimes of the Mueller or SDNY reports.  Otherwise, move along & just let it go.

The SDNY still reports up to the AG and lacks the jurisdiction to prosecute a sitting president. If all they have are hush payments, they’ll be laughed out of court and probably replaced.

Pelosi’s smart. If they impeach, she loses. Then the base is defeated and angry because Maxine Waters and Adam Schiff said there was real evidence of collusion.

Print media is already turning on the Dems. Subpoenaing 81 people to find anything to justify the Russian Truthers is a bridge too far for most folks.

Hopefully Biden survives the primary and beats Trump. But anyone else, and Trump gets 4 more years.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah

It’s alarming but not surprising how little concern you have for how corrupt trump is....how unethical he is...how disgusting his behavior is...

There’s just no end to it.

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB