You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 105 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/03/08/opinio … D7z6aOLc7E-

Something actually worth reading....the hypocrisy of the Republican Party that manifests on this very board.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 110 

Re: US Politics Thread

54230750_269472200598738_205899340600836096_n.png?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc3-2.fna&oh=57177dadd696c03139acfdd39873e2b4&oe=5D291120

Says everything to me

mitchejw
 Rep: 105 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:

Really love seeing Tucker onthe receiving end of some shit...

mitchejw
 Rep: 105 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Yeah....it says foxnews is attempting to minimize....you must be quite the FoxNews junkie these days.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 424 

Re: US Politics Thread

buzzsaw wrote:

Did I miss mitch's AOC corruption outrage?  I don't follow this every day, but I assume since he's so against corruption that he posted about it.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 110 

Re: US Politics Thread

Man, if I was a Russian Truther I'd be doing some serious soul searching after Manafort's sentencing.  Not one charge related to 2016 or Trump or anything to do with Russia.  I guess all the judges were in the bag for Trump too.

Weren't Manafort and Cohen the linchpins of the truther conspiracies?

mitchejw
 Rep: 105 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Man, if I was a Russian Truther I'd be doing some serious soul searching after Manafort's sentencing.  Not one charge related to 2016 or Trump or anything to do with Russia.  I guess all the judges were in the bag for Trump too.

Weren't Manafort and Cohen the linchpins of the truther conspiracies?

You should cite your sources when you quote other people.

-Tucker Carlson, 2019

mitchejw
 Rep: 105 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Did I miss mitch's AOC corruption outrage?  I don't follow this every day, but I assume since he's so against corruption that he posted about it.

It’s funny that you’d even notice corruption anywhere....ever....

mitchejw
 Rep: 105 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:

This guy speaks for Alabama too....me me me me me me

https://thepoliticalenvironment.blogspo … t.html?m=1

buzzsaw
 Rep: 424 

Re: US Politics Thread

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Did I miss mitch's AOC corruption outrage?  I don't follow this every day, but I assume since he's so against corruption that he posted about it.

It’s funny that you’d even notice corruption anywhere....ever....

I didn't post anything about it because it's commonplace among all politicians regardless of party, but you just posted about how you hate corruption in the last couple days, so I wanted to make sure you weren't a hypocrite since it involved your party.  It's amazing how many politicians get rich for doing nothing other than being politicians...

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB