You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Even with our allegedly high taxes, it’s still pennies compared to what i pay federally. At least i get something back from my local taxes....the federal government does nothing for me.

This is fascinating.  You pay a lot to the federal government and it does "nothing for" you, yet you want policies that will give the federal government more money and assume this time they are going to do something for you with it?  Absolutely fascinating.

Yes....trumps agenda has not benefited me. Still fascinated?

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Even with our allegedly high taxes, it’s still pennies compared to what i pay federally. At least i get something back from my local taxes....the federal government does nothing for me.

This is fascinating.  You pay a lot to the federal government and it does "nothing for" you, yet you want policies that will give the federal government more money and assume this time they are going to do something for you with it?  Absolutely fascinating.

Yes....trumps agenda has not benefited me. Still fascinated?

Even more so.  You seem to think that the entire gov't changed the day that Trump took office and all the things you loved the day before just stopped magically.  Your hatred for one man has you so blind that you can't help but say stupid things.  I get not liking Trump.  I'm not a fan either.  Hating him to the level that you lose all perspective though is unhealthy.  You should seek help.

This whole thread you've posted things over and over that show you have no idea how the gov't works, but this one takes the cake.  You have a lot of opinions for someone completely clueless.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Welp, no indictments or collusion... Mueller case is closed. Now we really focus on MAGA.

I'll withhold judgment until the findings are actually reported, but it certainly looks that way.  All of the indictments make it look that way too.  All that time and money wasted on nothing would be a huge blow to the Dems.  They were so sure they were going to find something; there's no way they are going to back off of that regardless of what the report says.  That's the unfortunate truth.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Welp, no indictments or collusion... Mueller case is closed. Now we really focus on MAGA.

I'll withhold judgment until the findings are actually reported, but it certainly looks that way.  All of the indictments make it look that way too.  All that time and money wasted on nothing would be a huge blow to the Dems.  They were so sure they were going to find something; there's no way they are going to back off of that regardless of what the report says.  That's the unfortunate truth.

Absolutely not we won’t back off....

Republicans did this to Hillary and Bill for 30 years....waaahhhhh all day if you need to....

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Republicans did this to Hillary and Bill for 30 years....waaahhhhh all day if you need to....

You do you... this will help Trump for 2020.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Which I'm sure you're happy about...

I do have one question for you though...when the economy turns south...are you going to blame Obama?

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Has anyone seen a 9/11 Truther lately?  The guy who posted Alex Jones links and swore that Trump was a cockholster for Putin?  The guy who called everyone a traitor and swore every conspiracy was true?

Just wondering if he’s got back on his meds yet or if he’s gone back to threatening lawsuits against this forum and making up lies about threats he’s received.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Which I'm sure you're happy about...

I do have one question for you though...when the economy turns south...are you going to blame Obama?

I hope it doesn’t go South. But other parts of the world are slowing and eventually that hits the US. The Fed is already talking of a rate cut.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Lucky for Trump, the Mueller report overshadowed an otherwise disastrous foreign policy day for Trump on Friday.

Board footer